Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:nerd:
65272304_489966298421543_2828828044238788406_n.jpg

So confused with this shoe... unc to chi. If I cover the back of picture with a finger I like the front part... if I cover front part of picture with a finger I like the back part. But when I look at whole shoe I have to step back and say hmmmm lol :rofl:

It's their prerogative, just because it doesnt align with your sense of style doesnt mean that it's wrong. There is never a right or wrong when it comes to stuff like this.

Yes there is. Anyway if the guy asks for suggestions for matching shirts, don't try to throw him under the bus with that silly explanation that if enough people look stupid its acceptable. If you're out there buying every color shoe just to intentionally wear mismatched clothes then you're doing it wrong.

20181023_221732.jpg

Times have changed.. If it was ever a time JB listened to the consumer, its not now. This being mid year and they still keep throwing out trash colorways. Yeah seriously these are some "Unloved 1s".

Children actually like to wear their favorites shoes with anything, hence my child getting dresed in the closet comment earlier. Even as I kid though, I'm sure I dressed and looked flyer than you. :wink:

Children actually like to wear their favorites shoes with anything, hence my child getting dresed in the closet comment earlier. Even as I kid though, I'm sure I dressed and looked flyer than you. :wink:

I’ve seen your fits :lol:

Ain’t you the dude who posts all them basic fits in the WDYWT thread? :lol: chill

Last edited:
I’m kinda old fashioned in the sense that I can still appreciate a well put together fit that generally matches as long as it’s not over done. Subtle matching is ok as long as it’s done in good taste and class. Shows you care. Of course OD matchy matchy is bad. OD anything is bad. You have to know how to find a good balance. A lot of y’all can’t dress anyway tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom