Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They should have Zion just wear older Jordan’s instead of creating a new model for him. JB doesn’t know how to design good looking kicks anymore

Or they can release performance models of retros like what Nike Basketball is doing with the Kobe Proto line. Zion would be the perfect person to market this line since a lot of younger people already like wearing retros casually.

CD427CCD-4457-49F7-A8B7-EEBD79B70021.jpeg

I had an eye on that auction and was ready to pull the trigger this past weekend and couldn't believe they sold, SMH. It was between that one and the 9.5 one listed on Goat for $4700 but I couldn't stomach a pair that's a size smaller even if it was $800 cheaper.

Anyways, here's my 1985 chicago, glad to see 85 collectors here. View attachment 2385487

Also, bwood056 - NICE pickup and So Much Sole 23 that's a sick 85 collection

Hot damn!! These are in amazing condition!
You got these in display?

Whoever thinks Westbrook sucks obviously has never picked up the rock. Zion better than Westbrook? In what world?
Calling someone better than a league MVP when they’ve played only one half of a summer league game is a bit much. Part of greatness is virtuosity and consistency, and Zion hasn’t had enough time on the planet to have demonstrated either of those yet.

he hasn't even had enough games under his belt to prove that lol. But to keep it on topic, how does a newly signed JB athlete go about in acquiring some older rare nikes/jb from the company? We know he recently wore on the OW 1's but lets say he wants some Frags, does nike pull out a pair from thin air or tell him to go on Sneaker Shopping With Complex lol

he hasn't even had enough games under his belt to prove that lol. But to keep it on topic, how does a newly signed JB athlete go about in acquiring some older rare nikes/jb from the company? We know he recently wore on the OW 1's but lets say he wants some Frags, does nike pull out a pair from thin air or tell him to go on Sneaker Shopping With Complex lol
I honestly think Jordan gives him whatever he wants. I remember listening to Qrich and Darius Miles and they basically they would get boxes of kicks, doubt they would make it happen for the hype train Zion. Even if it’s “rare” kicks

I mean I'm sure he'll get seeded all the future pairs like DJ Khaled. I was just curious if he can get the older rare ones

Nah Nike keeps shoes, to my knowledge they had frags like a year or two after they dropped. They keep a large inventory to seed... I know for a fact they were giving out Frags years after the release..

I honestly think Jordan gives him whatever he wants. I remember listening to Qrich and Darius Miles and they basically they would get boxes of kicks, doubt they would make it happen for the hype train Zion. Even if it’s “rare” kicks

Nah Nike keeps shoes, to my knowledge they had frags like a year or two after they dropped. They keep a large inventory to seed... I know for a fact they were giving out Frags years after the release..

Can’t Nike simply produce a new pair of OW 1s or Frags whenever they want? It’s not like they don’t have the tooling to do so. Materials might be an issue though, especially for OW 1s later down the road.

Can’t Nike simply produce a new pair of OW 1s or Frags whenever they want? It’s not like they don’t have the tooling to do so. Materials might be an issue though, especially for OW 1s later down the road.

Nope. They don’t. They hold stock.. I thought the same thing then I found out about this “closet” and what’s crazier is the swoosh accounts athletes have... if you ever see that.......... man.

Nope. They don’t. They hold stock.. I thought the same thing then I found out about this “closet” and what’s crazier is the swoosh accounts athletes have... if you ever see that.......... man.

What is the “closet”?? Also, after a few years a lot of older models will start to crumble or have sole separation issues if they've remained DS for too long (I.e. 2004 White/Green 4s, etc.)

I mean I'm sure he'll get seeded all the future pairs like DJ Khaled. I was just curious if he can get the older rare ones

Jordan Brand can definitely reproduce a model, but they dictate what will be sent. Sponsored athletes cannot just "request" older shoes or get them at will. Doesn't work like that.

They have already received input from him on what he wants/expects for his PE's to help prevent a Duke scenario.

PO

I hardly ever wear my black yin yang so ima turn them into SBB with bred color blocking. Been thinking about doing this for a while now. Saw people using Shadow 1s as a base but that's just crazy

Back
Top Bottom