• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wife message me ...

The stupid shoes came :rofl:

Anniversary next month... lol
coming up on my 10 year anniversary in September, my wife has long said she wanted an eternity wedding band to replace her current

asked me what I want and offered shoes but it's not really something I want as an anniversary gift...especially with what the cost of the ring is looking to be :lol:
This...
Thought this was funny after my wife messaged me today... This convo always come up when them (steal me please) Nike/Swoosh boxes start piling up in the corner...

She'll go to any extent even adding more bills when they aren't due...lol

Understandably school is around the corner for my boy. But this kid has 8 pair of Jay's lol...
But she declared we have to buy for him. Hope none of you fellas have to go through the ringer with your wives...:lol: :rofl:
20190730_193048.jpg
20190730_192255.jpg
20190730_192556.jpg
I get it on a regular basis...when there's something that I really want and know will be easy to obtain I'll let her know in advance...then when she *****es about me buying them I'm all "but I told you about these months ago" :lol:
I only have 1 pair from that stockx bid list too. Must be nice to be tax free from stockx

also, most credit cards you open have no interest for 12 months too. And they're way more beneficial/rewarding than a Paypal credit card lol. @bwood056 right with that gif, can't buy w* and p* with disney dollars
I've used paypal credit w/ 6 months no interest for purchases in the past, it's not an actual credit card but something that they granted me years ago
Hmm...So based on what you stated, I'd personally get the Knicks first. If you're really a fan like that, that'd make those a must IMO. I'm doubling up on the Seattle 10's when they release this year because I'm a die hard Supersonics fan, and therefore that shoe is a grail for me personally. After that, it depends on what you want in terms of diversity. I personally think the Chis are a must, and I love my BT Unions, but you already have a few black/red/white pairs. The UNCs separate themselves in your current collection. The Turbo Greens are dope IMO (I have them FYI), but they’re at the bottom of your list IMO. I’m not a fan of any of the SBBs personally (the OGs are cool, I’m just not an orange person), but they’re brought up for their quality about 2.5 times per day here.
b9b54fbc-c873-45f2-98ea-99d200c0e775-jpeg.2288951

I've used paypal credit w/ 6 months no interest for purchases in the past, it's not an actual credit card but something that they granted me years ago

paypal credit is absolutely 100% a credit card. Its subject to credit approval when you sign up, you get an interest fee of whatever APR after the 6th month, and I'm sure it goes on to your credit and affects that as well.

wait you can't use it anywhere? Isn't it a Mastercard and a Visa? I've definitely seen people use a Paypal card at my shop. Unless there are different Paypal cards?

wait you can't use it anywhere? Isn't it a Mastercard and a Visa? I've definitely seen people use a Paypal card at my shop. Unless there are different Paypal cards?

There’s a PayPal mastercard you can use anywhere
Then there’s PayPal credit you can only use online thru PayPal
PayPal credit you get no interest for 6 months if paid in full before 6 months is over if you spend over $99

There’s a PayPal mastercard you can use anywhere
Then there’s PayPal credit you can only use online thru PayPal
I’ve gotten that PayPal credit email (pay it off in 6 months for no interest) for the longest time. Now you got me thinking bout a purchase I don’t need :evil:

Can’t wait to hear how Gentry is gonna butcher the 2020 Chicago J1 release. Women’s only satin CHIs? Crumpled patent leather/garbage bag CHIs? Chi ships? Some kind of CHI hybrid??Jelly swooshed CHIs? Y’all wildin if you think Gentry is gonna give us a proper CHI release. BET.

I have a PayPal debit card but it's not connected to the credit acct. PP credit is good for ghost charges so you don't tie your PP balance up :lol:

Gonna try to burn the frills off. Just want to see dots or close to it.

BAD6F026-0C70-4E6F-B87F-10A1E3340D02.jpeg

Size 8
Besides the tongue (have not tried on yet at work but seems like it can rub the shin) other wise i really like these. Toe box seems soft when pressed

Love the colors but also dont know how well the threads will hold up over time, seem pretty stitched in though and not loose.

Anyone wear yet? And can reply with the tongue feedback

Any of y’all ever put an offer on a pair of GoatClean shoes? Who approves those? I’m $35 below the buy price on a very clean pair of J1s. Anyone know how long I should sit before just jumping on that buy price?

Any of y’all ever put an offer on a pair of GoatClean shoes? Who approves those? I’m $35 below the buy price on a very clean pair of J1s. Anyone know how long I should sit before just jumping on that buy price?

nobody has to "approve" your bid per say. you just gotta wait for somebody aka a seller to accept your bid. is your bid the highest for that pair? if not, the highest bid will almost always be accepted before yours if and when a seller decides to do so.

My top offer of $1105 for size 10 BT Unions is just dangling there on Goat. Why won't someone bite!? Lol. I just want the dang shoe already

Back
Top Bottom