Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Plus most people already quenched their thirst with the '13 retro. So I'll be shocked if these get too hyped. Now the XI's are the exception to the rule cuz people with the mids will buy the lows. Damn hype magnet sneaker :lol:
I myself..am curious to see how these 13's play this month!

I meant the 2013 Bred 1 Retro. The 13s this weekend will be ridiculous.

Any pics yet of the white/black OG HIGH 1s dropping in November?:nerd: Seems like they're keeping a pretty tight lid on them.

Any pics yet of the white/black OG HIGH 1s dropping in November?
nerd.gif
Seems like they're keeping a pretty tight lid on them.
http://niketalk.com/t/594688/jordan-1-og-high-white-black-releasing-11-8-14

various pics of the shoes with white and black midsole stitching. though im sure theyll be released with the white stitching

Anyone find it weird that they would keep the 555088 style # for the remastered version which is supposedly going to be a different mold (Fragment 1985 version) than the 2013s? Wouldn't they switch it up? Maybe it is a sign that it isn't going to be remastered but just High OG'd and hopefully with better materials.

If they do remaster it and keep the same style #, I think it will be years before they remaster any of the 2013s. I mean would they create new color codes for Royals, Breds, etc using the same style #?
IIRC, all retros starting in 2015 will be remastered period. This however doesn't necessarily mean mold change, but rather upgraded materials. The upcoming columbia/oreo LS IV's will have the same product number as past LS IV's (lightning/thunder/tour), so I believe the Chicago 1's will be remastered with the same mold, but better materials, hence the $20 increase. However, knowing JB, it's still too early to tell.

Also, it's safe to say all previous NA 1's probably won't be remastered for a long time. They'll most likely drop metallics before then.

Last edited:

Anyone find it weird that they would keep the 555088 style # for the remastered version which is supposedly going to be a different mold (Fragment 1985 version) than the 2013s? Wouldn't they switch it up? Maybe it is a sign that it isn't going to be remastered but just High OG'd and hopefully with better materials.

If they do remaster it and keep the same style #, I think it will be years before they remaster any of the 2013s. I mean would they create new color codes for Royals, Breds, etc using the same style #?

IIRC, all retros starting in 2015 will be remastered period. This however doesn't necessarily mean mold change, but rather upgraded materials. The upcoming columbia/oreo LS IV's will have the same product number as past LS IV's (lightning/thunder/tour), so I believe the Chicago 1's will be remastered with the same mold, but better materials, hence the $20 increase. However, knowing JB, it's still too early to tell.

Also, it's safe to say all previous NA 1's probably won't be remastered for a long time. They'll most likely drop metallics before then.

It doesn't make sense for them to make the mold of a 1994 model for one shoe. Especially a shoe like the fragment that won't make them any money.

Also being true to OG shape is part of the Remastering process or at least thats what they said originally. However I'm skeptical that they'll actually follow through on that

It doesn't make sense for them to make the mold of a 1994 model for one shoe. Especially a shoe like the fragment that won't make them any money.
Being that Hiroshi has a very good and long standing relationship with Nike, he could have very well requested the shape to be more true to the OG's. Don't be too surprised as Nike has been known to go above and beyond on their collaborations, the innovation kitchen does whatever they want, whenever they want. Profiting off a single shoe is the least of their worries.

Last edited:
The mold is what makes the shoe expensive to make. It wouldn't make sense for them to do a one off when there's so much money to be made

Back
Top Bottom