Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldnt pay $200 for those. its up to you honestly, you could clean em up but im not into really used kicks

Should be 160$

that's surprising I figured they would have hiked it up. debating whether or not to go during my lunch break. or if it's going to be a complete waste of time. would love to get Jeters out of these.

Last edited:
Heading into grab a raffle now.... Imma b the one in purple mid ones stanking of the sticky icky icky if ya feels me... Just holla Quivs wen u see me haha

U no the wrong people :smile:
Edit- they need to make smell phones and smellavisons already so u can smell what I got haha

Last edited:
wait they don't ask your size when you enter?
Yup..that's the only store I've entered raffles at where they don't even ask for your size.  I guess it makes it easier for the shady employees to stash away their own pairs to resell before raffling off whatever is left over.   I know of 2 people who have already secured pairs pre-raffle...SMH 
mean.gif

Anyone have a connect for Flight23NYC?  I'm willing to pay for a guaranteed ticket.  I need these in my life.. LMK Thanks

94s are fresh I wouldn't mind a pair I still am on the hunt for any clean 85s in my size for a good price.... Ain't easy

Is Flight23NYC that bad? I'm having second thought about going there after work. 
Yes it's that bad. When the Jeters released, they probably raffled off like 75 pairs in total when they had around 250 pairs available.  Coincidentally, the pickup date for the Jeters was the same day they released the NYC1s, which was FCFS.  Not surprisingly, the security guard and manager were handpicking people off the line, some who had literally just showed up.  I just spoke with a guy who paid an employee $1000 to secure 2 pairs for him pre-raffle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom