• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

December 27th.

Since it was mentioned and asked by a few folks, here below are a few pictures highlighting the main difference between the "1994 mold" vs. "2013 mold":

The toebox perforations are different size and the cut of the leather and amount of "white space"

Obviously the '94s are higher cut...

Smaller wings logo on the '94s and much like the OGs there is that little piece of the eyestay comes up above the "wings" strap.

Other shots:

Last edited:

they're both fake leather
laugh.gif
nike/jordan spends less than $10 on materials on retros (much less on the 1s, since its the cheapest of the retro line)
just saw this reply. I wonder if ppl just dont understand how this business works or if everyone into sneakers thinks like this.  let me clarify my og post "imho I strongly believe the feces that is banned 1s smells less like s#17 than the feces that is the recent release royal 1s" I've had both as well as most of the recent og 1s and even though I know some poor Chinese pupil assembled these shoes in possibly very rough conditions, I still like to know which shoe is less likely to fall apart when comparing a few similar models. i will make like forest gump jr and run 100 miles in each shoes and post my results... but till then, Im working on $1 burger comparisons.

Thanks airgolden that was very helpful and informative. That's what I was looking for

S
size 8?
oh thats my size i got both pairs for 700. but i kinda got raped and i couldnt wait and didnt really talk the price down went from 750 to 700. 600-650 ish is a good price for both. but they are hard to find now, 

So what did we last hear about heel color for the Frags? Blue heel or black heel? I think J23 app quickly threw in the black heel as the picture. I thought it was going to be blue though. Maybe I have it backwards.
Blue heel, there's official images in the frag 1 thread

Watch them put a Jumpman on the tongue and heel
laugh.gif
Watch them color it black/red and call it Jordan 1 pinnacle... I know the pinnacle is rumored to have gold on it somewhere and that the Air Ship is a precursor to the Jordan 1.. I'm reaching, I know..

So what did we last hear about heel color for the Frags? Blue heel or black heel? I think J23 app quickly threw in the black heel as the picture. I thought it was going to be blue though. Maybe I have it backwards.

It's definitely the blue heel. J23app never posted black. Don't let those pictures confuse you. Those were from an even longer time ago. Most likely samples for the actual production pair

Last edited:
im just trying to imagine how crazy this holiday will be. legend blues. pantone packs. fragment 1s. that's 865 before tax. not to mention infrared 6s few weeks before that. and columbia 4s 2 weeks after. JB going HAM

It's definitely the blue heel. J23app never posted black. Don't let those pictures confuse you. Those were from an even longer time ago. Most likely samples for the actual production pair
Hmm they had a closeup shot of the black heel last night/this morning, that's all that showed on my app (not the whole shoe). Just saw on their twitter link that they updated new pics 3 hours ago. Thinking it was a recent change.

Last edited:

Blue heel, there's official images in the frag 1 thread

official images from where? everything we have seen so far was from fake websites and that shoulee dude messed with the fake factories BTW

I'm glad they have a lot more ankle padding than the 94s. These should be way more comfortable and of course not stiff from age. These seriously could have the potential to be the greatest quality and most og form we have seen on a Jordan 1 ever on a retro.

THERE, I SAID IT. COME AT ME BROS. HYPED. YEEEEEEEE

they'll probably troll us by just releasing 1 og cw

official images from where? everything we have seen so far was from fake websites and that shoulee dude messed with the fake factories BTW
These extra shots showed up in the other thread too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom