Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
True forgot about the RA's, so that kinda throws a wrench in my statement, but at the same time RA actually played in those. These don't fit the def of a PE imo. Gimmick edition would be a better description...

While I agree that these are gimmicks, Player Exclusives and Player Editions can be two different things.

While I agree that these are gimmicks, Player Exclusives and Player Editions can be two different things.
Yeah these would be Player Edition jordan retros especially if it has an athletes branding on them. When I think Player Exclusives are exclusive to said player while a Player Edition can be a wide range of things

A cash grab :lol:

Naw, but that's a good question. I guess they'd become a "Player Edition" once they release.
Lol yea they damn sure gonna grab my cash with it. I'd be in for them without the 45 tho as well cause I don't have a pair of those.

Last edited:

Such an underrated 1.

Wouldn't pay retail for the pack - but for what I paid ($100) for a DS pack...

I didn't think twice.

Look great with jeans, and definitely a winter shoe.

Melos for ball.

Still haven't wore my Shadows, copped on release day...the leather seems better than my Royals, which has nearly 10 wears.

How is it a PE if they are releasing?

They are doing commemorative Player Edition shoes for Marquee JB players next year. Supposedly a commemorative AJ1 is set to drop for Blake, Melo, Westbrook and CP3.

Plus player editions have dropped before lets not forget the Ray Allen 13s and 8s that dropped while he was with Boston.

Hell Melo's Red 4s (which **** all over the Toros) were the reason people were pleading with JB to drop a red 4.

I need them to stop playing around and drop one for Ray Allen. :nthat: Man always gets the best PE's, and I feel a pair of 1's would look too clean.

Back
Top Bottom