Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Most OG jordans don't even use real leather. 99.9% of all nike shoes today use synthetic leather (pleather).

OFC the quality is different and the leather is different. damn this is just dumb to say. same retail price does not mean same quality or same material. 

i think release numbers are a better indicator of quality

less built= better quality (shadows, lm1, ff1)

Last edited:

i think release numbers are a better indicator of quality

less built= better quality (shadows, lm1, ff1)
I'm pretty sure the Shadows had the same amount produced as the Black Toes. But then again, the Vegas 1s had more produced than the 2013s yet arguably have better quality

These black/whites have the same quality leather as my shadows

Shadow=Black/Whites> Royals> Black/Red> Black Toe

These Black/Whites are toooo buttery :nthat:

Seriously though, just left my local mom and pop and got a chance to hold the black/whites and I must say, they are pretty close to the top of the list... I do own the "holy trinity" as well before I get ganged up on. The leather on the ankle is insanely soft.... I couldn't believe it for real for real

man. havent been able to locate any spot in the Bay Area. Any folks have the shiekh codes for NewPark Mall (newark), Southland Mall (hayward) Any shiekhs in Sacramento getting these???

Salano Mall 5938146eac

Sacramento Area shiekhs?

newpark?

Southland?

thanks.

man. havent been able to locate any spot in the Bay Area. Any folks have the shiekh codes for NewPark Mall (newark), Southland Mall (hayward) Any shiekhs in Sacramento getting these???

Salano Mall 5938146eac

Sacramento Area shiekhs?

newpark?

Southland?

thanks.
im sure undftd will have them

nthat.gif

I'm pretty sure the Shadows had the same amount produced as the Black Toes. But then again, the Vegas 1s had more produced than the 2013s yet arguably have better quality

There is no argument or debate...the Vegas 1 is head and shoulders above all of the recent 1s. They actually smell like leather and are much better than any shoe I own besides the motorsport 6.

Vegas 1s had better quality than all the 2013s and nobody wanted those. Thats a shame. If all the 2013 had that quality, there wouldnt be a conversation.

I got 4 pair from the outlet for $80 shipped from Detroit or somewhere up there

I don't know this for certain but I bet there wasn't that many produced just nobody wanted them so it seems like there were tons

Back
Top Bottom