Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How do you guys feel about the Nike Jordan 1 Anodized Pack from a while ago? I just bought the black pair ds for 50.00 bucks, does anyone have pairs and enjoy this slept on shoe?

Last edited:
My Collection of OGs

false

Well she growing in the difficult size 8.5 but she caught me off guard saying i cant get them go for the carmine 1 for the second option and gym red for the third. Funny thing is there was an 8.5 left at dtlr on RD. Going to hit the mall tomorrow.
Oh alright. I was hoping you were going to throw a GS size my way because there are plenty of them sitting out my way. That 8.5 is definitely a tough find though.

Best of luck

Money? Sneakers are in? JB is a Billion dollar sub division?

Reselling is like a billion dollar industry? A sucker is born every minute?

What happens when worlds collide?

The gym reds apparently. Took long enough. I'm good on those though. [emoji]128526[/emoji] got mine from Austria.

But the color on my box says sail. Not black or white.

Last edited:
I saw about 50-80 auctions on eBay. The price range for the B/W was $195-$300!!

SMH. I guess resale is on average $40-$60 above retail. Best time to buy a 1 is on release day. Presellers charge about the same as resellers.

If they're OG's like the Royals, Breds, or Shadows, then absolutely. If they're just new retros like the Carmines, Jokers, and Highlight's, then no.

Dont see why JB want to release thid

Still one of the ugliest pair of shoes i've ever seen. Uglier than the Bel-Air V's, uglier than the XX8's, uglier than the 3Lab5's; just an all around ugly abomination that shouldn't have been created. They can make this atrocity, but couldn't bother to retro the Maroon Vl this year? Alright Nike, I see how it is. :smh:

Gym reds are available on RMK Store for about 260 shipped to the US if anyone wants them that bad (sizes 8-10.5). That's not a bad price considering that I think the overseas retail price was $200...

Back
Top Bottom