Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i dont believe the cp3, melo and blake 1s are releasing on the 20th since the insole on them have a 30th, marking the 30th anniversary.. which is next year

my hoh only has 12 pairs of blk/gum 1s
indifferent.gif

anybody knows a legit and very good Parcel forwarding service from UK to USA?
anybody knows a legit and very good Parcel forwarding service from UK to USA?
Fragments - please be good to us and show yourself in the FA FTL and EB release calendar please

Give us a chance to cop you in retail those living outside the Land of the Free USA,

please give us Desert dwellers to cop it

Best Concept colorway

The are showing on footlocker EU release calendar so I am hopeful!

lol if they make these limited or something, delete that post otherwise dudes gonna cop strictly to resell to make a lousy $40
i wouldnt assume that dudes are only gonna make 40 because we dont know what people are gettin them for... I just talked to a reseller yesterday that served in the military and he gets jordans for 153 out the door...

Will FTA, FNL, FTA, Champs, etc be holding raffles for these on Monday/Tuesday for the Black/Gum

I love black gum. I wear my LeBron 11 Black Gum at least 2 times a week

i like the top view
but then i see the other angles :smh:
you aren't kidding, I think they look great in that top view pic. These are growing on me more and more with each new pic. What they look like in person will determine whether or not I get these.

Really hoping for some good production numbers and low hype on the Gum 1's. I realize that this really doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom