Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothings sold out over there. I was picking up NYC 1s asked the Dominican manager if they still have infrared 6s left, he told me sold out. About 10 minutes later he brings out a box and flashes the infrared 6 in the air. Holding pairs for "friends and family" only

Nothings sold out over there. I was picking up NYC 1s asked the Dominican manager if they still have infrared 6s left, he told me sold out. About 10 minutes later he brings out a box and flashes the infrared 6 in the air. Holding pairs for "friends and family" only

This is why I don't bother

it is sold out... to the general public lol

if you f n f u wouldnt need to ask lol

Yea papi don't play that. Asking those type of questions won't get you the shoes at flight23

hey man, not everyone is out to make a buck
Asking for them for retail is like asking for breds or royals for retail. It's possible but highly unlikely to get from a random person from the internet

theres a kind soul out there, it might not be on NT but they are out there brah.
not even tryin to go inon you but weren't you saying the NYC 1s were nothing special? Do you have a change in heart or are under the "I'll take em for retail but not a penny more" stance?

Was able to score these today.

Last edited:
theres a kind soul out there, it might not be on NT but they are out there brah.
not even tryin to go inon you but weren't you saying the NYC 1s were nothing special? Do you have a change in heart or are under the "I'll take em for retail but not a penny more" stance?

nothing special for the prices people were paying :lol:

i wouldnt pay over retail for em man, not even $200 SRS unless thats the retail price :lol:

won the raffle for the gum 1's today.

now to wait out the news on where the fragments are gonna be allocated 

Gotta hope some one tryna pay it forward... That don't happen in the resell word tho

I'd pay it forward with Columbia XI's if somebody helped me out with them. I already have those on lock but I want the NY23 because I love 1's. Regional releases really piss me off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom