Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The bay... just found five size 10s, the highest being 385 BIN then 319 BIN, 330 OBO 350 OBO 299 OBO plus shipping... All seem like pretty legit sellers except for that last one from Hong Kong lol

Songs in the Key of Life? Hope you enjoyed it, it was amazing when I went last year in LA so I'm going again on the 20th 
glasses.gif

Yes sir fam. Man it doesn't get any better than seeing a living legend like Stevie Wonder live! I Listen to that album everyday.

Last edited:
It's disturbing how available gym reds are in everything under a size 11... on another note - I'm about to have to make these black and gold patty's work for 700

Yeah fc has every size under 11 I think for like 350, been looking for em in an 11-11.5 for a good price

Just searched on ebay for the multicolored one and found it in my size....for over $1,000 :lol: not surprised I guess, but damn. Would love to add that to the collection.

Not really a fan I thought about grabbing a set last year just for the collection but even @250 it was a pass for me not they're up over 5 nah never

Just searched on ebay for the multicolored one and found it in my size....for over $1,000
laugh.gif
not surprised I guess, but damn. Would love to add that to the collection.
At the beginning of the year there were a couple of pairs in your size on the bays all going for $200 or less. 

As the price for Royals and BReds skyrocketed so will the price for other rare Jordan 1s.

The seller is in wonderland with that price though.

Resellers think they can just jump on the price gouging bandwagon with any release.

I've even seen Laneys on the bay for over $200.  Crazy times.

If anyone is looking for AJKO Rivalry Pack size 8.5 & 11 DS, KICKSCONSIN on twitter just posted for sale, $290

Last edited:
whats a good price for shadow 1s? size 8-8.5.

Some dude payed my BIN price $450 on the bay for VNDS shadows Sz 10 with no spare laces a few weeks back.
Hopefully this helps you out a bitt. I would think a Sz 8 would be on they pricey side. Size 9.5 is at $450 right now, not including shipping, and ending in about an hr

I don't understand why it is so hard for people to comprehend that some just don't like the black/gums.. The name calling and assumptions about financial situations are just ridiculous. If anything, thats what this thread shouldn't be filled with.

I myself don't care for em, my all matte black LMs basically fill the void and have a white midsole which is what I prefer. Granted its not gum bottom, but I'll live. Onto the frags...
I was just about to chime in on this. 

My Lasers and LMs fill that void, but I also haven't seen the shoe in person.

However, I seriously doubt seeing them in person would change my mind.

If they had the white midsole it would be a different story though, but having

Lasers would still have me questioning myself if I did cop.

I really don't feel bad not being able to cop every release.  Who does that anyway?  How can someone like every release?

I can understand if you are a collector, but you are definetly going to hate dislike some colorways more than others.

My financial situation is "I'm not broke, but I'm also not stupid." 

Moderation in all things.

Some dude payed my BIN price $450 on the bay for VNDS shadows Sz 10 with no spare laces a few weeks back.
Hopefully this helps you out a bitt. I would think a Sz 8 would be on they pricey side. Size 9.5 is at $450 right now, not including shipping, and ending in about an hr
i just asked a dude on the bay, said 450 shipped lol dont wanna spend more than 400 for shadows really. still prefer to get a pair of 88 3s. ill see lol 

i just asked a dude on the bay, said 450 shipped lol dont wanna spend more than 400 for shadows really. still prefer to get a pair of 88 3s. ill see lol 

Yeah, that's what I figured. If you're going to do it, it needs to be done quick. Prices are going up daily! Almost at that black/red level.
There's a DS 9.5 black toe at $305 right now with a day left. This 1 hype is unreal smh. Seems like they're at that 11 level

No hate, but when people pay that much for worn shoes it only drives up the price for DS.

The shoe game has gone bonkers. 

I wish I would speak of buying used shoes for that price around friends and family,

That's a *** woopin in the making.

Straight Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous up in here.

Yeah, that's what I figured. If you're going to do it, it needs to be done quick. Prices are going up daily! Almost at that black/red level.
There's a DS 9.5 black toe at $305 right now with a day left. This 1 hype is unreal smh. Seems like they're at that 11 level
the hype is growing real quick for og 1s. but i dont like them that much to pay 450 tho. will prolly cop a pair of 88 3s instead. 

Back
Top Bottom