Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The quality on the laneys is great....if you don't have them I would recommend getting a pair. They are as good as the knicks quality wise.

The quality on the laneys is great....if you don't have them I would recommend getting a pair. They are as good as the knicks quality wise.
Knicks leather quality is not that good, if you want leather quality with a reasonable price try vegas 1.

Left arundel mills was 4th in line. At 730am only 4 ppl were there. People started filtering in but looks like they have over 100 pairs. Easy cop. I'd bank everyone in line got their size

Left arundel mills was 4th in line. At 730am only 4 ppl were there. People started filtering in but looks like they have over 100 pairs. Easy cop. I'd bank everyone in line got their size
nice good for you. at paramus around 180 people there. i arrived at 7 30 and was like 20 people short to get a pair

Need opinions..chicagos or black toes or maybe both???

Are their rumors Chicago NA's next year??
Black toes with black laces are sick... I wear them often.

nice good for you. at paramus around 180 people there. i arrived at 7 30 and was like 20 people short to get a pair
Did you get lucky as paramus? Nobody goes there cause they have nothing and all of the sudden theres 200 people there? LOL. Better than the 1000 people in Jersey city for the gamma b grade restocks lol

Size 14 of Royals on the bay (look authentic to me), for $450 (no, I'm not the seller).

Best price I've seen in awhile.

This thread has convince me to cop the trinity pack..I'm getting breds first then shadows then royals..if the royals are gonna be even more ridiculous..I'll just cop more breds

What do you guys expect arriving at 7:30? To be first in line or something?

Happened to be visiting family near one of the outlets that were having a restock.

This thread has convince me to cop the trinity pack..I'm getting breds first then shadows then royals..if the royals are gonna be even more ridiculous..I'll just cop more breds

Trinity pack? I miss something?

What do you guys expect arriving at 7:30? To be first in line or something?

I think it's just the fact that these are so in demand now.

These blogs and sites have people in a frenzy with announcing an outlet relese.

Yah I was suprised as well because I've been hearing b grades all week.
that's good

if you really want the shoe you should be there earlier than 30minutes before opening, even if it's not announced. That's just walking on thin ice imo, very thin ice

Not an actual pack but referring to the bred/shadow/royal

They let you cop as many pairs as you want?  I got two pairs in the parking lot for 165 each and didnt bother going in lol.
[/quote]
They let you cop as many pairs as you want?  I got two pairs in the parking lot for 165 each and didnt bother going in lol.
naw. 1 per person per day. I had family with me who were nice enough to buy for some friends back home too.

Back
Top Bottom