Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

u trippin 
175x400px-LM-68988273_680530822LL.gif

Im glad they didnt do the upper of these ones like they did the Jeter cleats that got auctioned

I mean they nice for collection purposes but not to wear

Take it back to last year when everything sold out in the first 4 minutes of the release and you knew if you got them or not without the site crashing.

Nothing worse than pairs in cart that you can't checkout or getting kicked out of line after doing captcha 10 times.
yes this exactly I hate sitting on ndc like Im on ftl clicking back in forth just let em sell out and be done already

Somebody sellin' for $350. Should I bite or try on the reschedule? I'm not hype beastin', but I'm a hardcore Jeter fan. Got autographed ball, authentic jerseys and all that.

If mine do actually ship I don't think I will try again. Pain in the ***. How can such a large company have such an antiquated system is beyond me. maybe the rise in Jordan prices are paying for the new servers next year :tongue:

damn you Nike, at least i'm going to Jeters last home game on Thursday. Still wanted these damn sneakers today

Probably gonna miss out now on the next release day yet had them today

looks like nike has outsourced its IT to the factories, hope the children are getting that time and half, bless their lil hearts 

My mans will take the case!

Last edited by a moderator:
So these gonna be relaunched next Saturday or probably in a few weeks?? What did they do last time this happened?? following week?

Back
Top Bottom