Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Scooped these for $80 shipped off east bay

Needed at least one pair of the nouveau line they look clean

I'm thinking white lace swap

Last edited:
 what if next years black/red lows were actually these or this cw, i mean they retro'd the blk/golds, somewhat

back then when first saw these, I thought they were fakes

Last edited:
I coincidentally recall seeing a picture of Black/Red Strapped Hi's recently with a similar color blocking. Those may very well be it.

Are those an old sample or something?

Last edited:
Yea i understand completely. i just dont see them releasing that horrible CW posted :lol:

but then again its JB they have done it to us many many times :x

They do like to play games :lol:

I can see them releasing the regular Black/Red low pair though. Or both.

Never know what they'll do.

Came in the mail the other day unbelievable price

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/12
25686/width/200/height/400

Last edited:
@MJO23DAN, this will read as arrogant so I apologize as that isn't entirely my intent. I said that it was late simply because I ran the same piece in this forum months ago, August 28 to be exact, for the same reason: to clear up the misinformation. While the date the story ran was significant, SC could've just copied and pasted my bit as this myth has been debunked for sometime, so if they're looking for part time writers, I'm sure my writing sample would speak for itself. As a history nerd that works in the legal field, I had to clear that up.

Geeze, a lot of misinformation in here.

Michael Jordan never wore the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in a regular NBA season game. The shoes he was actually fined for wearing were the Blk/Rd Nike Air Ships (and as many know because they were in violation of NBA uniform dress code).

Seen here is the Blk/Rd Air Ships:

MJ did go on to wear the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in ad campaigns and during the 1985 All-Star weekend dunk contest (as well as promo photo shoot).

He even wore the Wht/Blk-Rd during the NBA All-Star game:

He only wore the Wht/Blk-Rd and "Black Toe" PEs (with a black tongue and red laces) during the regular NBA season.

He did also wear Wht/Grys while sitting on the bench:

Just a little visual history lesson.

i say it all the time but im an idiot for passing em up on ebay so many times when they would be selling for $100 at times :x

Yeah I cant believe I've waited so long to cop these. Now if I can find Breds Iat a price I'm willing to pay 'll be good lol. 1's have slowly taken over my whole collection. Got more 1s than anything now lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom