Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dont throw in the towel Jordanjunkie. You better get that money.

And dont mind endeesee's rudeness. Thats just his thing. He's the kind of guy that sounds rude when saying Happy Mothers Day.
DAWG are you sticking up for homie??

Wouldn't care if he was 7'1 with a voice like Mikey Mouse... rude or not

EXCUSES ARE ALL SCAMNESSSS GAVE THAT MAN!

I think I'm more upset about it then @jordanjunkie    Sad truth of it all 
laugh.gif

dont throw in the towel Jordanjunkie. You better get that money.

And dont mind endeesee's rudeness. Thats just his thing. He's the kind of guy that sounds rude when saying Happy Mothers Day.

I think I'm more upset about it then @jordanjunkie    Sad truth of it all 
laugh.gif
AMEN

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 lmao.

he's probably pissed..i'd be typing crazy if dude stole my money then said "steaks on me" in here

Yeah same here. I'm not down with those childish antics. I would've been more professional. At the same time though, I wouldn't have posted my issue on a public forum and get everyone's opinion about it. This is a private issue and putting it on a public forum isn't right either. Could've asked for advice by pming or something.

This is how the refund should be. Send the money through Western Union. It's instant, you can do it online or in person and it's virtually anywhere around the world.

What rule says you have to go through PayPal? And don't you have at least 1k in your bank account? UNLESS you already spent the money.... :smh:

It is wierd when you cross into Quebec from the us, really feels like you are in Europe. Is supersexe still the same up there? I haven't been to Montreal in over 10 years. It is a fun city man.
laugh.gif
supersexe still ,lotta nice strip clubs in MTL m8

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 lmao.
Yeah same here. I'm not down with those childish antics. I would've been more professional. At the same time though, I wouldn't have posted my issue on a public forum and get everyone's opinion about it. This is a private issue and putting it on a public forum isn't right either. Could've asked for advice by pming or something.

This is how the refund should be. Send the money through Western Union. It's instant, you can do it online or in person and it's virtually anywhere around the world.

What rule says you have to go through PayPal? And don't you have at least 1k in your bank account? UNLESS you already spent the money.... :smh:

if it's a deal through NT then it should be blown up on NT

had he said nothing dude would've been trying to run this game in other threads

There's no rule to go through PayPal. . .but be real. everyone knows Western Union is a scam here in USA

I think I'm more upset about it then @jordanjunkie
   Sad truth of it all :lol:

Damn. How did what I say make you think I was sticking up for him? I was just commenting about how his rudeness is pretty standard for him.

if it's a deal through NT then it should be blown up on NT

had he said nothing dude would've been trying to run this game in other threads

There's no rule to go through PayPal. . .but be real. everyone knows Western Union is a scam here in USA

nah. We can agree to disagree on this but he needs to take it to someone with real authority/experience like a mod or meth. NT isn't the right third party to mediate a situation. Especially when the situation can easily get 1000x worse by some of these posters, claiming nonsense. especially when we don't even know the real situation and people are quick to jump sides without knowing the whole truth. If it can't be resolved, then it makes sense to post "this guy is a scammer" publicly.

And it's sending money through western union for a refund. You aren't buying something, just sending money. WU isn't a scam, just has a bad stigma by people who don't use it or know how to.

Last edited:
just called my local fnl and they said only 1 store in the district is getting the chicagos and its like 4 hours away....

It's been 2 months & no tracking information was ever provided... I think that's enough to warrant a "this guy's a scammer post" :lol:

I'm not dismissing the possibility that USPS could of lost the package but if he would of simply provided tracking info from the jump then the buyer could of seen this delay for himself (if it ever really occurred).

Last edited:
It's been 2 months & no tracking information was ever provided... I think that's enough to warrant a "this guy's a scammer post" :lol:

I'm not dismissing the possibility that USPS could of lost the package but if he would of simply provided tracking info from the jump then the buyer could of seen this delay for himself (if it ever really occurred).

I guess we would have to ask Endesee which shipping he decided to use because the cheapest USPS international shipping option doesn't include tracking and if he is stingy enough to avoid fees, he would probably try to ship the cheapest possible as well.

Still, that was on the buyer to still seek help sooner too.

Last edited:
Btw, not trying to say he isn't a scammer. But his mixed reputation doesn't add up to me. This whole situation he said of what happened and why he couldn't send the shoes is shady.

I'm just not trying to be quick to judge about this.

Son taking that 1k too lightly :lol:

Wanted the chis just to add to the collection but after seeing those numbers **** it. :lol: I don't have the time for jumping through hoops anymore. Hope NT flourishes tho. :nthat:

I guess we would have to ask Endesee which shipping he decided to use because the cheapest USPS international shipping option doesn't include tracking and if he is stingy enough to avoid fees, he would probably try to ship the cheapest possible as well.

Still, that was on the buyer to still seek help sooner too.

Just to add Gerald...

Even USPS International Priority (6-10 days) provides a tracking which normally doesn't tend to update overseas (like Express does) but at least he would have seen it leaving the USA :nerd:

he's probably pissed..i'd be typing crazy if dude stole my money then said "steaks on me" in here

read the last few pages and i can't even understand how the dude pretty much just said he was straight up keeping the money.
doesn't matter how many people he's oop'd. a scammer is a scammer.
let a admin know and ban him. shouldn't have those questionable types of people on here. dude didn't even show proof of shipment for a package over 1k. i have proof of shipment for items less than $10.

on track. hope to grab 2 pairs of chi's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom