Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fakes of the PSLA's are already on the market. Heads up. Or in production rather? They're out there, just know that.

Fakes of the PSLA's are already on the market. Heads up. Or in production rather? They're out there, just know that.
probably in production, if you follow the dude @shoulee81 on ig  he has them up..Flight23 store is going to be located in effing Glendale mall which is BS 
mean.gif

perfect excuse to go to the Galleria now. My boys love the lego store.

And grab some Porto's on the way back!

Last edited:
what stores are geting shattered backboards??? my hoh thats 45 mins away is getting them i dk bout other stores like jj etc 

Yes sadly, sucks for you and I both but who knows there could be multiple.

Thanks to coolcool coolcool for blessing me with these, salute sir.:smokin

Glad u like them!

I know it's considered no big deal this day and age, but im amazed every time I ship something out, especially across country, how it could get there that fast for so cheap.

I was gonna swap them because I know someone with my sz...you knew damn well what I was gonna do mr 2k for a sz 13 :rofl:
:lol: I ain't know you knew someone with a 12. Ima eventually get at least a stack for my 13 :lol:, some dude keep asking me for 600 but told him that price was dead

probably in production, if you follow the dude @shoulee81 on ig he has them up..Flight23 store is going to be located in effing Glendale mall which is BS 
mean.gif
Yuck. Glendale.. Smh. Well.. Let me know when any of you guys go when it opens up and I'll be joining y'all.

@exo1127   
nthat.gif

Btw. You made it fam. People stealing your picture to use it as their promotional picture on CL here in LA. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom