Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Roundtwo?
It's not the same going there lately
Because Chris and Sean are gone. They offered be half HALF in store credit for what they were going to sell my shoes for.. Yeah, no.
Three months ago they'd offer me ten dollars under what they're selling my pairs for in instore credit.

Because Chris and Sean are gone. They offered be half HALF in store credit for what they were going to sell my shoes for.. Yeah, no.
Three months ago they'd offer me ten dollars under what they're selling my pairs for in instore credit.
Yeah..
It's definitely a big difference lately.

Hopefully Sean and Chris come back

Yeah..

It's definitely a big difference lately.
Hopefully Sean and Chris come back
I think one of them is after they get the store in LA fixed. I don't know, but I'm not making special visits to RVA just for them anymore. After today I'm definitely going to Wavykickz first. No question.

Damm yall take this **** serious huh, well since yall want the mf truth My 18th bday was august.1 , Im broke as hell cant get a job, Somebody took my Wallet with my SocialSecCard , Liscence and birth certificate. I seen a mf on twitter sellin shoes a shoe plug. I checked to see if he was legit ask him to help me make some money .. Boom there it go. Chill tf out lol

vs9AG.gif

Damm yall take this **** serious huh, well since yall want the mf truth My 18th bday was august.1 , Im broke as hell cant get a job, Somebody took my Wallet with my SocialSecCard , Liscence and birth certificate. I seen a mf on twitter sellin shoes a shoe plug. I checked to see if he was legit ask him to help me make some money .. Boom there it go. Chill tf out lol
Huh????? What you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom