Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I remember the time someone bought a size 18 Black Infrareds for retail 
laugh.gif

That's what's wrong with this Jordan game, even at retail dudes buying shoes not their size to trade and do whatever

So annoying

Why would you spend resale on such a bigger size?

Got it guys :tongue: hopefully can sell them for $230-250  or trade them

I dont know why the other guys are trolling me didnt bought them for $400 just chill :tongue: 8)

Nope we 'didn't bought them for $400'. You only payed slightly under the going price so your $230 is gonna turn into about $10 profit after shipping and fees instead of letting someone who can wear them buy them in the first place

Nope we 'didn't bought them for $400'. You only payed slightly under the going price so your $230 is gonna turn into about $10 profit after shipping and fees instead of letting someone who can wear them buy them in the first place
ok man maybe you're right

I guess I'll keep my size 14 collection of shoes I plan on size swapping for 11s a secret from you guys :lol:

Last edited:
Any suggestions on stretching out 1s? I have wide feet and wearing them hurt lol. Didn't have a problem on my sapphire blue pair years ago cus the material was nylon and it stretched fine.

I remember when people were going for the Breds, Royals, and Blk/Gold Patents in sizes 16-18 when Eastbay had that release for big footers hoping to trade or sell for heat in their size :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom