Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To see force awakens (unplanned or I'd be in Jedis, tauntauns or Bobas)
smokin.gif
 im jealous REPPED

No joke I'd take remastered Celtics (green/black) over frags
Only thing could be better is all black with the green back. White midsole of course...don't mess it up! Idgaf just give sugar ray another nod if you need another cheesy storyline....

Was browsing EB earlier they had unc 1s in 11.5 but didn't add 2 cart so I called and he even applied a discount. 146 shipped..first time doubling up...I normally wear a 12 I think I'll be good with em...super grail dad has the ogs. Today was c00l

Any of you guys ever use Kixify? I've seen some good deals on there from time to time, but have always been hesitant. Do they guarantee authenticity?  Do they refund if you end up getting fakes? Thanks in advance. 

Any of you guys ever use Kixify? I've seen some good deals on there from time to time, but have always been hesitant. Do they guarantee authenticity?  Do they refund if you end up getting fakes? Thanks in advance. 
Only bought 1 pair of shoes off there which were some 2013 grape 5's, fast process and easy communication from the seller that put up the listing. They don't guarantee authenticity since they're not the personal sellers (same as ebay), but they are partners with paypal so you should be fine with their purchase protection policy.

Back
Top Bottom