Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm already hip I watched a couple of the YouTube vids and figured out how much actual time it would take. That's why I send them to my guy. His turn around time is 2 weeks though.
customizing is not that hard (depending on the CUSTOMIZER) and it gives you a sense of accomplishment as well, well for me it does lol. im in the process of making my cyber Mondays into black/green 1s
I don't think its easy to do the right way. I've seen more than a few pairs where more effort was needed. That's one of the reasons I've been procrastinating by working on my technique on old kicks.

customizing is actually harder then you would think. It takes a few hours just to prep the shoe before even painting and a while to paint even simple stuff
This. Had to learn the hard way when I tried to be sweet like sneakerheadinthebay 
laugh.gif

DMP's today

I've seen a few very sloppy pairs (no hate) that would be unacceptable for me if I did them or received them like that. You pay for quality work and it's just something I decided I didn't want to do. Now I'm sitting on five pairs of these bad boys :lol: :rolleyes

Hey everyone, I hope you all are having some great Holidays so far! 

I just had two questions about the Jordan 1.

1. Why do some Air Jordan 1s have a Sloped silhouette, while others have a flatter shape or silhouette?

Take for example this Air Jordan 1 High in a Cement Print coming out next year.

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/air-jordan-1-cement/

It has a notable climb going from the toe box to the tongue area.

It reminds me a bit of a Nike Dunk. The Chicago 1, from pics that I've seen, also has a similar climb. Do all High 1s have this shape? Or does it only affect certain models? Is it just due to the angle of the photos, or perhaps how tight a shoe is tied?

2. Some Jordan 1 HIs have a padded tongue, and padding in the toe area in the shoe which results in a tighter fit then other Jordan 1s.

Do the remastered Chicago 1s, and the newest released Banned 1s have this extra padding?

Last edited:
The chicagos have a thicker tongue than say the crappy mid 2000s releases. I dont find they fit tighter than any other. they are actually very roomy.

Picked up the Shattered Backboards, great quality like every one mentioned. I wish they used this leather on some of the other models.

They're are different types of ones. You can't make overarching statement about a shoe that's been put out consistently for the last 15 years

I won on the WSS raffle for the chicago 1s just now!! I guess this will fill in a bit of my saltiness that i missed out on the yeezies.. But i have these alrdy[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I won on the WSS raffle for the chicago 1s just now!! I guess this will fill in a bit of my saltiness that i missed out on the yeezies.. But i have these alrdy[emoji]128514[/emoji]
damn good for you bro! I didnt get any emails hopefully they're not done sending them out. Do you have to pick up your pair in store?

I got the email but couldn't get to the FB page. I stopped by the one by my office and they hadn't heard about it. Sigh.

It looked like this. It was a FB entry only!

I believe its a pick up only in store thing..

Back
Top Bottom