Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
not sure why ppl are surprised about royals having tumbled leather. once we saw '16 breds i pretty much knew royals and, most likely shadows, would get the same treatment. which is exactly why, at that moment, i copped a pair of ds '13 royals from sole supremacy. again, i'm one of the few that likes '13 breds and royals better than the remastered, tumbled pairs. i'll still be copping '17 royals, just as i did '16 breds, but i def. like the smooth leather alot better.

Glad someone else agrees about me regarding the 2013

Most would say the same if the bred had slightly softer leather

Either way Bred 13 :pimp:

stumbled into a pair of LAs today...
happy.gif

A bit of good news...

There is gonna be a babyJsJr soon :wink: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Having a boy, finally. Only took three girls first :lol:

Congrats bruh!! :pimp:

Always wanted a kid, need to find me a beautiful lady first tho :lol:

So hoping the construction of the chameleon 1s (aka ASG 1s) don't disappoint like the PE series did .... why JB with the toebox on the Westbrook/Melo joints?

Lmao. Man Bert. Bert. you better stop that! I been banging 2013! Larry Legend Larry Legend tried to befriend me and then shoot me down but I ain't take the bait!

Like I said, I'm buying the remastered joints for backup! Them 13s is where it's at!

The nerve! #StayWoke [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel like the midsole on these has a better curve under the swoosh a little closer to the 85s. I might be tripping. That pic of breds and blacktoes above looks way straighter than the pics of the new royals. Looks like an anti arch if anything. Might be me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom