• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No love

Yes you can pull them off. Solid black jeans (no NTDenim), light grey heather tee (white could work too), and if you want to dress it up throw on a light denim button up but leave buttons open.

True. That outfit goes with every sneaker. I love it. That and all black :smokin

ASG 1s minimalism and neutral colors are the best bet style wise. I would push the grain a little and not match with these. Matching is overrated

somebody remember the mix ratio of medium fabric/paint for the tongue to be smooth?

3 fabric medium parts for 1 paint?

aquamanjay aquamanjay Seriously, people sleep on a lot of the better retro colorway 1s(kicks in general) because loud colors and they can't find what to match with. They don't know the key is not to be matchy-matchy fabo style. I keep my fits minimum and it all flows pretty well for example: Gray Tee, Black tapered pants, (UNC, SBB, RSBB etc) simple, clean, and looks good. I got my sense of style from all my Japanese friends when I was in college. They don't try to match, they keep it simple minimal and their outfits were always on point.

Lol when I was in 8th grade, a JB employee was trying to talk to my Mom.
He sent me the OLNL pack for my 14th bday for free
nthat.gif

I used to love the yellow and black pair, wouldn't even touch them now (maybe if it was in OG HI form).
Funny how tastes change as you get older.
Well at least you didn't have to pay for them. But you shouldn't have said that, you know how ruthless NT is.

Yes you can pull them off. Solid black jeans (no NTDenim), light grey heather tee (white could work too), and if you want to dress it up throw on a light denim button up but leave buttons open.

Here is an example of the fit:
I'm crying! "No #NTDenim"

You know you ain't gon get them likes with boot cut jeans!

Last edited:
aquamanjay aquamanjay Seriously, people sleep on a lot of the better retro colorway 1s(kicks in general) because loud colors and they can't find what to match with. They don't know the key is not to be matchy-matchy fabo style. I keep my fits minimum and it all flows pretty well for example: Gray Tee, Black tapered pants, (UNC, SBB, RSBB etc) simple, clean, and looks good. I got my sense of style from all my Japanese friends when I was in college. They don't try to match, they keep it simple minimal and their outfits were always on point.
Agreed

Many of my favorite jordans are the ones that have purple, blue, green and infrared. The reason I fell in love with the sbb and max orange(2008) 1s is because orange is a great color to wear, especially in the winter as a contrast color to black. Making fits work without matching is more of style challenge that I prefer.

I wanted those new loves since 2007 was going to pay $300-500 resale now I get to cop for retail or a little above , next im hoping for black cement 3s, and the blue  and white 13s. The new loves are the perfect sneakers to pull off a black and yellow fit.

Last edited:
I wanted those new loves since 2007 was going to pay $300-500 resale now I get to cop for retail or a little above , next im hoping for black cement 3s, and the blue  and white 13s. The new loves are the perfect sneakers to pull off a black and yellow fit.
No need to hope for the flint 13s. Those have been confirmed. I think bc3s are a tad iffy. I think the bred 4s are releasing for black Friday with the NA on the back.

No need to hope for the flint 13s. Those have been confirmed. I think bc3s are a tad iffy. I think the bred 4s are releasing for black Friday with the NA on the back.
flint 13s are just as confirmed as cherry 12s are. We'll have to wait and see

If you want I know a consignment shop with a few pairs for 230

Last edited:
I was gonna mention this but I don't believe JB would drop both the bred 4 and the black cements in the same year because they hate to get easy money for example the new loves

Back
Top Bottom