Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok, something is wrong here. I just got a cancellation from Nike? WTF is this??!?!?!...Anyone else got their order cancelled? This is foul bruh >:

Got an email that a package was waiting for me to pick up with my claim number and got these back home [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Found :smokin

I overslept on the draw this morning, but my boy ended up winning a pair for me. Not my size tho smh

:smh: :smh: :smh:

FootAction
:nthat:

Notice the left shoe is laced weird out of the box, and the extra laces weren't attached. Also, there wasn't any shoe tree in the left shoe, either. :nerd:

Cursory look at the pair didn't show any wear or flaws, but I'll look at them closer in a bit.

How they gonna lace the left side up? That's shenanigans right thurrrrrrr :smh: :x

That's what happens when you get shipped from store. I'm still surprised y'all act surprised about this.

That's what happens when you get shipped from store. I'm still surprised y'all act surprised about this.

Not surprised, because it happens too frequently. Doesn't mean I can't be disgusted by it, though. :rolleyes

My buddy is a biggie in the social media dept at one of the footsites, and he says they're constantly bombarded by shipping complaints like this, and that nobody can convince the higher-ups that spending an extra dollar to double-box is cheaper than doling out make-good codes constantly.

Edit: My bad, didn't realize this was about the lacing. I personally don't care about the lacing - figure it's a display pair, so whatever. I'm pissed about their crappy shipping-in-a-bag BS

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh:
FootAction

:nthat:

Notice the left shoe is laced weird out of the box, and the extra laces weren't attached. Also, there wasn't any shoe tree in the left shoe, either. :nerd:

Cursory look at the pair didn't show any wear or flaws, but I'll look at them closer in a bit.

How they gonna lace the left side up? That's shenanigans right thurrrrrrr :smh: :x

Yep, the left shoe was on the display wall.

Not surprised, because it happens too frequently. Doesn't mean I can't be disgusted by it, though. :rolleyes

My buddy is a biggie in the social media dept at one of the footsites, and he says they're constantly bombarded by shipping complaints like this, and that nobody can convince the higher-ups that spending an extra dollar to double-box is cheaper than doling out make-good codes constantly.

Edit: My bad, didn't realize this was about the lacing. I personally don't care about the lacing - figure it's a display pair, so whatever. I'm pissed about their crappy shipping-in-a-bag BS

Yea I probably should have clarified myself too. Sorry about that.
The bag thing stinks and it's always a roll of the dice of how your box will arrive.
The surprise that people have about them being laced or tried on already is what gets me.

The bag thing stinks and it's always a roll of the dice of how your box will arrive.
The surprise that people have about them being laced or tried on already is what gets me.
if i pay for a new pair i expect a new pair nit ine on display or tried on.. At least they could of said so.ething or Mark em diwn cheaper since they have been on display and tried on imo

if i pay for a new pair i expect a new pair nit ine on display or tried on.. At least they could of said so.ething or Mark em diwn cheaper since they have been on display and tried on imo

You need a reality check then. Just return them and stop buying from footlocker and fam. Only purchase on day 1 when you can assure yourself that they have never been touched by another human being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom