Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And why couldn't they wait for the QC stamp to dry before putting the lid back on the shoe box?  Got pink stains on the bag that came with the shoes, lol. 
mean.gif

maaaaan i just got mine, i thought they came all black and when rubbed off it reveals something. jordan brand continues to dissappoint yet again
Pictures have been out for a while and they have already circulated the internet for the past few days, I dont know why some people think there's variations for each pair.

Last edited:
Pictures have been out for a while and they have already circulated the internet for the past few days, I dont know why some people think there's variations for each pair.

Personally I Don't Get The Appeal With A Sneaker That The Color Rubs Off.....

Lance Mountains Were Cool And All But That's Definitely Not A Make Or Break For Me On These

Decided to work on a Fragment custom. Just about done, wanted know what the NT community thought [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I used the white yin yangs as a base.
what did you do about the outsole of shoe where you painted? I did some custom shadow 1s last year and paint chips with every step.

what did you do about the outsole of shoe where you painted? I did some custom shadow 1s last year and paint chips with every step.

I dyed them first and then painted. Then I put sole protectors on them to prevent chipping. There's really no way around it other than that, to my knowledge.

yea...these are extremely garbage in person. glad I got rid of them the same day

Nike sent me a gift card too. Not sure why
Daaaam nice pics. You sold me bro. I need these [emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]

so I just got the Wings 1s in. The bronze color can be rubbed off. Idk if we are supposed to but looks like you could make the shoe all black if you really try

Just re-copped 2013 shadows sz 12, used in great condition for $277!! I sold my used pair for $350 waiting on the remasters but I missed them more than any other colorway, plus I felt like a lot of people that they were the best OG from 13' and when I saw that price I said "come back to me, come back home" lol!! Should be here by the weekend

Just re-copped 2013 shadows sz 12, used in great condition for $277!! I sold my used pair for $350 waiting on the remasters but I missed them more than any other colorway, plus I felt like a lot of people that they were the best OG from 13' and when I saw that price I said "come back to me, come back home" lol!! Should be here by the weekend

Indeed. I love my shadows the most out of those 3.

And quite frankly, I pref the 13 run more to 16/17 bred royals. Just my opinion.

Can anyone tell me the quality of black toes? Only one missing in my collection I feel, but I would like to know if the leather is like Chicago or similar to the 2013 bred/royal/shadow?

Back
Top Bottom