Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Use Fwd addresses in USA

Multi accts w/ Proper Emails and CC payment info

Homie took the time to make his set up massive and pull high number of kicks when they drop!

it's not a secret
Over 200 pairs in that picture, I can see how thats possible with accounts/emails but how the eff do you get 200 CC payment info's that are all different for the same person.

And if it was only a "draw" release, he musta had maybe double or triple the # of accounts to win that many times.

I still haven't won a draw

Over 200 pairs in that picture, I can see how thats possible with accounts/emails but how the eff do you get 200 CC payment info's that are all different for the same person.

And if it was only a "draw" release, he musta had maybe double or triple the # of accounts to win that many times.
Bot guys on twitter have been selling email/snkr accounts by the 1000 its crazy
Hello

Over a 1000 accts 
laugh.gif

I have the 16/17 bred/royal and also miss my 13's. The 2013 BT's are similar to the other 13' OG's but are the worst of them. The 2016 BT's are simliar to 15' Chicago but are better than those and far better than the 13 BT. We all know the remasters are more comfy but its really a matter if you mind the tumbled leather and/or slight shade difference with breds/royals but not the case with BT's.
So 2016 black toes have tumbled leather, sorry I know this is old but I missed out and I keep hearing different from different people/

But if they are better than 15 Chicagos Iw ill probably just pull the trigger.

Bombing you guys once again with an updated collection piece. Added 2 more shelves. Love it! Really thinking twice before buying new sneakers now. Running out of room man

Need to get my life and shoe game in order :smh:

Great collection, man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom