Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just picked these up on eBay for $125 shipped, just gotta whiten the midsoles. Hard to find these in good condition for a decent price

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180205-223345.jpg
    Screenshot_20180205-223345.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Just picked these up on eBay for $125 shipped, just gotta whiten the midsoles. Hard to find these in good condition for a decent price
I remember I got my pair for around $50 off an auction my junior year of HS (2+ years ago). A little more worn but they were still beat to the ground nonetheless :smokin

^^beautiful. I may have to copp 2 pair of these depending on how many other shoes I get this month. I have Breds and black toes, but its something dope about these. I can’t put my finger on it, but I like em a lot

Sizing question. How does the Off White AJ1 or the Gold Top 3 AJ1 fit? Do they fit like the 2016 Bred AJ1 and 2017 Royal AJ1? I’m hearing that there’s been some inconsistencies in terms of sizing for the newer AJ1s (supposedly fit smaller/snugger). Was just trying to get an idea if I need to start going up half a size this year.

Sizing question. How does the Off White AJ1 or the Gold Top 3 AJ1 fit? Do they fit like the 2016 Bred AJ1 and 2017 Royal AJ1? I’m hearing that there’s been some inconsistencies in terms of sizing for the newer AJ1s (supposedly fit smaller/snugger). Was just trying to get an idea if I need to start going up half a size this year.

My OW 1s fit the same as any other Jordan 1s (except Chameleon ASG, those fit a little big). As for Top 3 gold sizing, you gotta ask Mikey.

stillmatic718 stillmatic718 thanks for the reply. Did you cop the Quai 54 AJ1s? Imho they fit truly smaller than Breds/Royals/SBB. Didn’t like them anyway so I let them go. Not sure if these upcoming Gold Toes are gonna run smaller than usual. The size I get already fits snug as it is.

stillmatic718 stillmatic718 thanks for the reply. Did you cop the Quai 54 AJ1s? Imho they fit truly smaller than Breds/Royals/SBB. Didn’t like them anyway so I let them go. Not sure if these upcoming Gold Toes are gonna run smaller than usual. The size I get already fits snug as it is.
if you realize the pattern, all the tumbled leather AJ1s fit a bit bigger than the non tumbled leather ones

but i find that all AJ1s loosen up no matter what once the leather stretches

Every single Jordan I that I own is the same size and fit the same to me. Tumbled, non tumbled, and Top 3s as well.. I dont own OWs though.

How does GOAT work when you sell something do you tell them what You want the price to be and then they just tack on there percentage

Pretty sure they don’t. I received baron 1s with glitter from StockX

I can tell you straight up they accept shoes with Glitter. I feel bad but I sent a glittered out pair of breds not long ago.

Needed Aleali's and that glitter was too annoying to keep wiping down.

Back
Top Bottom