• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A54637C9-0472-4B98-B572-4E2A8C4528BA.jpeg
What’s everyone’s favorite color blocking?

Too poor for frags, but it’s free to imagine them if you want.
What’s up fam can you tell me what the top right Jordan’s are. Thinking yang yangs thanks

Hey fam just like to ask when you cop Jordan’s do you wear them or ice them. Is there anything that you have but would never wear. Also talking any Jordan also. I have a lot of Jordan 1 that I just can’t wear also have other Jordan’s that just sit. It’s like if I don’t have doubles I just don’t rock them. Please chime in love to hear what you think thanks fam god bless

Hey fam just like to ask when you cop Jordan’s do you wear them or ice them. Is there anything that you have but would never wear. Also talking any Jordan also. I have a lot of Jordan 1 that I just can’t wear also have other Jordan’s that just sit. It’s like if I don’t have doubles I just don’t rock them. Please chime in love to hear what you think thanks fam god bless

I don't have a pair of kicks I wouldn't wear. I have a lot of DS kicks though, just haven't gotten to them. But they will be worn.

I don’t buy shoes I wouldn’t wear regardless of what the value may be. If I don’t like it, let others eat

If I can't wear a shoe, it's worthless to me. That's why I don't buy any jordans that could potentially crumble or separate anymore, I don't have the patience or energy to get them restored. I'm also not at a point in my life where I can spend hundreds of dollars on **** to display or store, nor do I want to do that anyway. Personally, I think collecting or owning any shoe and not wearing it at all is stupid (especially if they just sit on stuff my size and won't sell!). I "only" have around 30 pairs of sneakers, five of which are 1s, all of which I wear as regularly as possible. It's hard to fit them all in since I can't wear them to work five days a week, but everything gets worn at least once every 5-6 weeks. I don't have any doubles, either.

Personally, I only buy shoes I intended to wear. If I find myself not wearing the shoe often, I'll get rid of it. Double ups sound like a nice idea, but I don't beat my shoes too badly where I would eventually beat a pair into the ground and would need to bring another pair out. Also, recently started a regular office job that requires business casual clothes Mon-Thurs so I only get 3 days a week of actual sneaker wearing.

ive always wanted to do the jordan clock thing on my wall using models 1-12.....but that would mean 12 ds pairs chilling on my wall

Wear wear wear is all I do to em. No intentions of selling and I'll only ice em if I have a double and wanna eventually sell or wear them. As much money as I and many people spend on kicks I dont see the logic in buying into the culture and not utilizing what you've collected so many of.

I wear all my shoes. I tend to double up on pairs that I really love, because I wear my sneakers pretty much into the ground. I figure I’ll get around to them eventually

you can do that with a sneaker keychain clock.

If you put 12 real pairs, its gonna yellow and become unwearable after a long while just sitting on your wall in open air

thats true. u think wrapping em like they do in flight club would help or prevent that? i duno, its just 1 of those things i seen back in the day and always wanted to do it too. the sneaker keychain is an alternative, but id want em to be close to real life size. dont want a tiny clock lol

@compa sneakers Go Dubs! Glad to see they got the W last night. Hopefully they get one against the Raptors tomorrow night. Will do dude! Hopefully they'll be here by early to mid next week.

Back
Top Bottom