• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude was so confident too. :smh:

I don’t even know or care who he is honestly. He himself ain’t JB. I don’t have to take his word as gospel anymore than the next man who speculates what JB is going to do. Never got down with the dino hatfield types anyway. Different strokes. I couldn’t care less what he or his “following” thinks. Obviously the guy woke up craving that attention today with his “exclusive news”. “You got it here first” head ***. We’ll see what actually happens and I screenshot his tweet that says Chicagos won’t release AT ALL in 2020 so we’ll see.

Now you are flip flopping. Of course it will come out one day but you said it’s coming out in February because of speculation.

You’re god Dave sneaker guy said they’re not coming out at all in 2020.

Bastardized Black/Whites

Sidenote: if you really think about it. The Bloodlines are like an amalgamation of all these pairs.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Bloodlines.jpg
img01 (1).jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Defiant-White-Black-Gym-Red.jpeg
img01 (2).jpg
img01 (3).jpg

Last edited:
AIR JORDAN 1 HI 85
Varsity Red/Varsity Red/Summit White/Black
BQ4422-600

AJ 1 HI 85 NEW BEGINNINGS
Varsity Red/White/Black
CQ4921-601

here is 2 diff color codes

most chicagos color code end in 101 but jb at times recycle or change color codes to throw people off

this folk guys

chicagos no go for allstar

could be a qs chicago only run out of no where...but dave is correct .....dont know what changed

i know theres a bunch of air ships in the pipeline now...but they called an audible

Thanks for the info bro, glad I didn't sell my 2015s. What's dude talkin bout in regard to reverse Bred 1s tho?

Back
Top Bottom