Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Folks said quality on the Bloodlines was Trash, too! Wildin’, that leather smooth as hell!
TRUE STORY!!!

Got one getting customized into Blacktoes. Keeping the other pair as is.

Dude who said -"they're technically fake" doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. They're still Jordan 1 highs.

Depends on who you ask tbh, some people see customs as fake even though the base shoe is authentic. I remember Jordan's son telling people customs are fakes on IG :lol:

Page is showing up blank for me when I click learn more through the FTL app on the Flex link...

customs doesn't make the shoe fake, like if you customize the wings logo or strip off the extra materials on the bloodlines. But whats fake is the replication of something, like if you try to make it look like Chi's in every aspect, then people would say they're "fake Chicagos", and not necessarily calling your shoe fake.

When the app refreshed asking to upgrade to the new flx, my vip rewards disappeared. I upgraded and I still can't find them. Anyone else having this problem??

customs doesn't make the shoe fake, like if you customize the wings logo or strip off the extra materials on the bloodlines. But whats fake is the replication of something, like if you try to make it look like Chi's in every aspect, then people would say they're "fake Chicagos", and not necessarily calling your shoe fake.

Well said.

Dang what's up the Saturday release of the reverse breds ? I don't see any stores getting them

:lol: 200 higher than the highest bid was market rate most likely. Bids are usually lowball anyway, you def wanted to sell those quick. You always place your ask way higher than the lowest ASK when you 'just want to see if it will sell for that much" :rofl:
Huh? Didn't want to sell them quick at all.. and they stayed at that price for 2 years before finally being sold yesterday. When I posted them my price was way higher than the top bid, it was close to double

Nike be fooling with this limited stuff. They throw trash in our face we don't want. They literally give no fukkks 🤣

As crazy as it sounds it’s all genius level marketing. I hate it too but the stats speak for themselves. Limited releases actually help sell the **** that people would usually look over. We see people cop **** all the time not because they want it but more so because of FOMO or the yearning to just get something after missing out on the nearly impossible releases that have become all too regular.

I literally remember not being able to get rookie of the years for retail and knowing the masses didn’t really love that shoe but Just wanted to cop something since 1s were hot and those were at least somewhat attainable.

I had wanted the UnBreds but had changed my mind after seeing a top down view. Glad I did since it sounds like they will be a PITA to get.

As crazy as it sounds it’s all genius level marketing. I hate it too but the stats speak for themselves. Limited releases actually help sell the **** that people would usually look over. We see people cop **** all the time not because they want it but more so because of FOMO or the yearning to just get something after missing out on the nearly impossible releases that have become all too regular.

I literally remember not being able to get rookie of the years for retail and knowing the masses didn’t really love that shoe but Just wanted to cop something since 1s were hot and those were at least somewhat attainable.
Yeah I dunno I'm pretty sure these would sell out regardless just like the rookies. But the rookies were definitely slept on as far as resale until lately. With sail laces they super clean.

Those Black Red Jordan 1s look way better than the New Beginnings Pack Jordan 1s.
Looks like it's SNKRS or Bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom