• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Easiest drop ever! They should always be like this
Every drop should be like fire reds (if they early drop)
Nike & all the sneaker outlets didn’t tell anyone (if they knew) and everyone got a fair shot.

This drop people knew and could set up their bots (if they don’t run them all the time) etc etc

Shouldn’t be getting OOS right as they drop.

Y’all act like they drop a ton of pairs on early release

Relax..........

They let people know ahead of time too.

more sites will have them on release day.

still a chance out there. Most were excited to flip anyways. These are definitely not worth 300 though.

I was busy working and missed the whole early release it is what it is though. Also Nike notification system is trash at best.

I’m sure in my size and on release day I will be good. I haven’t been buy much or stressing much either as I get older. This ish been for the birds lol.

More people excited to list on stock x than actually wear.

This was absolutely a hype building technique by Nike and it seems to have worked. I had exclusive access for shoes in the past and they didn't sell out for awhile. I had EA for the first Off White presto drop and was able to cop more easily than these. And no shot these are anywhere near as limited

Exactly, give people EA and have them miss so they are desperate for the wider release.

Whelp more pairs are up my order just got accepted

was sold out for a while.

though I hate when people say this.

Don’t give up RESTOCK SEASON
1B31F3A8-96EA-4BB0-8D24-FCE4AA1277E7.png

Damn, that hurt.

My bad. I didnt mean it to come off that way lmao I was fake hurt but not in this post. I just firmly believe if folks want to resell, trade, etc. and you dont want the shoe thats fine, its your money but you are taking away someone's chance who probably really wants them. So its kind of like rubbing it in their face.. thats what I meant by nobody cares about that, its something you should do in silence.

Just my opinion of course so if you want to shout it at the ceilings be my guest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom