Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haven't posted in a minute so here's some DS Size 12.5 '85s
1639255400089.jpeg

I like all the models up til 17, except for 2s…
Feel like all of em have a time and place

Edit- Forgot about the 15. I have them erased from my memory 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
I feel like casual rocking goes up to the 14. Everything past that doesn't look that great with some jeans/pants imo.

I feel like casual rocking goes up to the 14. Everything past that doesn't look that great with some jeans/pants imo.
I know that's a lot of people's opinions, but I just can't agree with it. I don't dress up majority of the time as is, but most shoes are timeless IMO. At least the ones I go after.
the popularity of 1s nowadays is out of control

i wonder WHY?

anyone?
Some documentary.
The hype was there way before it. But at the same time, I don't truly know the impact of "The Last Dance".

NetFlix Last Dance??

really?? i watched that many times but AJ 1s wasnt even mentioned except when MJ played at MSG and pulled his OG CW gave him BLISTERS

too FLAT ZERO CUSHIONING how much more back in the 80s

some dude was using the University Blue cw at the pick up game(ouch) lol im sure he's hurting bad

It wasn't a Netflix release at first. Would have made it a one and done...and sold the documentary through different media forms.

Buying it would give me more incentive to watch.

the documentary made the chicagos and basically anything 85/94 1's shoot up in price. But the 1's popularity had been a rise anyway before the documentary. Few decent GR colorways here, some OG colorways there, throw on the top collab's using 1's (Union, Travis, Ow, Dior, Art Basel, Spike lee, etc) and some average collab's also using 1's (solefly, trophy room, etc). And the media blowing up the 1's trend made people wanna buy any 1's, including some very questionable mids that sells out. Its all just a perfect storm.

I’m coming for the Atmospheres on the 22nd and I’m coming hard.

Decided i’m going to wear em on the first day of school after Christmas break. Already have my outfit picked out and everything. I’ve got the perfect shirt to go with the shoes.

...These kids have no idea what’s about to happen.

A
35A3617E-9C96-469D-8F65-29317251E365.jpeg

Last edited:
Let’s atleast go to 6 and all you really need are the black/red. 1>4>3>6>5

You really gonna trash the 13s but especially the 5s and 6s like that?

If you really look at 5s objectively they start looking a little Frankenstein-ish. The netting is kind of out of place, the weird tongue, the jet fighter sole, the weirdly shaped heel counter, it's a shoe that has a lot going on. The 6 is a better silhouette than the 5, but they lean too much to being a basketball shoe imo. What does that mean? That it doesn't have a balance between basketball and lifestyle to pair it with everything, too bulky. They just look wrong to me if you try to dress them like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

If you really look at 5s objectively they start looking a little Frankenstein-ish. The netting is kind of out of place, the weird tongue, the jet fighter sole, the weirdly shaped heel counter, it's a shoe that has a lot going on. The 6 is a better silhouette than the 5, but they lean too much to being a basketball shoe imo. What does that mean? That it doesn't have a balance between basketball and lifestyle to pair it with everything, too bulky. They just look wrong to me if you try to dress them like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I love 6s, but they’re hard to wear with jeans imo.

I wasn’t happy with my DMPs until I made the transition to 512s.

...they needed that skinny fit around the ankles.

maxresdefault.jpg

How do you feel about 13s though? A lot of ppl feel they are one of the most wearable Js because of the simplicity of the upper.

maxresdefault.jpg
1639336613491.gif

Back
Top Bottom