Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah bro, cant do this no more. Ill leave it to you.

00AE9B19-B88E-43F7-84A9-9C1C17B05CA5.jpeg
I don’t care what anyone says, I look good in that photo.

…if you got em flaunt em.

Black Toe color blocking is undefeated.
I had a conversation with some fellow sneakerheads a few days ago about color blocking on 1's. I told them I hate the black toe color blocking. They told me I'm trippin, but I just don't like the fact there is no black towards the back of the shoe or side paneling, aside from the swoosh. it just looks odd to me. Give me the Chicago and Bred color blocking on a Jordan 1, because the colors just look more evenly spread out to me. I know I'm definitely in the minority, because the black toe 1's are so loved and sought after. But I respect everyone's preference, but I personally can't stand the black toe color blocking. Then again, I'm also a person that absolutely hates Air Force 1's as well and they are very much loved by most, those things are hideous. Anyway, that's just my lil rant. Carry on

I had a conversation with some fellow sneakerheads a few days ago about color blocking on 1's. I told them I hate the black toe color blocking. They told me I'm trippin, but I just don't like the fact there is no black towards the back of the shoe or side paneling, aside from the swoosh. it just looks odd to me. Give me the Chicago and Bred color blocking on a Jordan 1, because the colors just look more evenly spread out to me. I know I'm definitely in the minority, because the black toe 1's are so loved and sought after. But I respect everyone's preference, but I personally can't stand the black toe color blocking. Then again, I'm also a person that absolutely hates Air Force 1's as well and they are very much loved by most, those things are hideous. Anyway, that's just my lil rant. Carry on
Don’t think you’re in the minority at all. Chicago and Bred/Banned CW is more popular for sure.

Could be because of the resale value though.

I’m in that minority with you, in the sense that I just don’t do Black Toes WITH WHITE TONGUES. Never liked how they look. That’s why I’m such a huge fan of the Black Toe Union 1, as it’s the closest we’ve gotten to an actual Jordan 1 Black Toe w/ Black Tongue in true OG High fashion like MJ actually wore, outside of the Old Loves.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a color way they only give us via the High ‘85 model. Just feels like something JB would do.

I’m in that minority with you, in the sense that I just don’t do Black Toes WITH WHITE TONGUES. Never liked how they look. That’s why I’m such a huge fan of the Black Toe Union 1, as it’s the closest we’ve gotten to an actual Jordan 1 Black Toe w/ Black Tongue in true OG High fashion like MJ actually wore, outside of the Old Loves.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a color way they only give us via the High ‘85 model. Just feels like something JB would do.
Hold on I thought the 2018 version has the black tongue?

Back
Top Bottom