• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike spies reading this:

that-is-our-goal-machaizelli-kahey.gif

:smh:
Lmao.

It’s true tho. Even if you pass on the offer. Folk love the option

Well they went straight to the Nike app... so I would imagine everyone who wanted them got em, just like the last green pair they dropped recently.

This might be the pair I have to come back around for. After getting the lucky green 2s, and the pine green 4s, these are super nice but not a must have right now.

got'em
why not, they look sharp, will be a versatile wear, and honestly might serve primarily as eye candy on the shelves next to the taxis, l&fs, brotherhoods, patinas, marinas, stealths, fearlesses, banneds, and pinnacle metallics.

I tried on the draw..took the L..randomly just tried to buy it now.. and it says I got them..I wonder if my order gets cancelled

Attachments

• 7F7D3EA9-F826-4132-8821-292069685789.png
    7F7D3EA9-F826-4132-8821-292069685789.png
    270 KB · Views: 348
UnDS’d for my birthday-eve seeing the Mario movie. Movie is really really good! I’m also an 80’s baby (‘86) video game nerd who inherited my big brother's NES out the womb.
90007650-5D64-4CD0-8CC3-8BEFB02BB08F.jpeg
These are so fire but I just can’t justify the resale price.

Got the poor man’s version in Heritages and also a pair of ‘17 Royals so I guess those will have to do for me lol

you can still get size 8 through 15 on the site so I don't know why they'd cancel your order
but it nike tho
Only cause I got the “didn’t get them” screen earlier in the morning, so that’s why I’m shocked I was able to try again hours later

SNKRS did some strange stuff this morning. I got an email from my CC company like 10 minutes after entering the draw, saying I was charged from Niike from ~200. Figured I won the draw. Went to SNKRS and it says, "error processing payment" and there's nothing in my order history.

long story short, i was charged but nike won't fulfill my order since it's not registering with them. weird. in any case, just told my CC to cancel the transaction. I'll just get these on another website.

Back
Top Bottom