Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2 bills? Hella nah, these MFers definitely sittin and hitting sales. JB playing 4D chess tho.. msrp at $200 so when we buy at $120, we convince ourselves it’s a deal
I genuinely believe this to be the case.

They know those won't sell but eventually people will adjust and pay 200 when the hype returns.
What’s up pizza boys it’s been a minute but you know I had to get the reimagined Royals just fire!! The suede makes the shoe pop… rock your shoes!!

41106F94-0FA7-4F33-9C15-504E21428A6D.jpeg
Anyone ever tell you that you look like an Indian Kanye?

My question is does he know what else they have changed on the shoe? Or is he withholding that info to not kill hype?

I genuinely believe this to be the case.

They know those won't sell but eventually people will adjust and pay 200 when the hype returns.
They gonna be waiting a long time lol

Non-85 (or non-Travis) AJ1s seem to be going the way of foamposites…

High retail, absolutely terrible cw after cw, + complete market oversaturation = dead hype for a 5 years to a decade at this rate

JB killed AJ1 hype for an entire generation by butchering the AJ 1 High OG model as badly as they have the past few years. Pretty funny how the model was much better overall (including cws) when it was priced at $160 retail.

These joints are crazy in hand

These are an antonym for versatility but are extremely heat sneakers. You gotta meditate a little bit with incense lit to figure out how to rock these. Reminds me of the more exclusive Saucony/NB/Asics sneakers cause of the suede and color combo.

Back
Top Bottom