• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1438.jpeg
Finally got these off my list, now I just need to find the Storm Blue pair to complete the set!

It’s cool. Size 10, $1200. Which is wild considering I could have got the set back when they released for the same price, but the release left a bad taste in my mouth & eventually the prices got too high & away from what I was willing to spend. Nice to see all the high value heat come back down to earth a little compared to the last 5 years of insanely inflated prices across all sneakers.

It’s cool. Size 10, $1200. Which is wild considering I could have got the set back when they released for the same price, but the release left a bad taste in my mouth & eventually the prices got too high & away from what I was willing to spend. Nice to see all the high value heat come back down to earth a little compared to the last 5 years of insanely inflated prices across all sneakers.
Congratulations.

...My size is more expensive.

They're some in the neighborhood of $2300 in my size.

Even used beater pairs are $1500 minimum.

...I could buy 15 pairs of panda dunks for that.
I’m never buying anything used already, but I’m really not paying 1k + to put my feet in something that someone else sweated in 😂

They're some in the neighborhood of $2300 in my size.

Even used beater pairs are $1500 minimum.

...I could buy 15 pairs of panda dunks for that.
Man, you gotta pay to play sometimes. I look at most high heat collabs that I want as something I’ll have to pay resell for if I want it anyway. If I hit retail cool, but if I want it bad enough & I strike out, I’m gonna just sell some shoes I have & buy what I want. Sat around for too many years hesitating on getting what I want, time just passing us by.

I’m size 11.5
Man, you gotta pay to play sometimes. I look at most high heat collabs that I want as something I’ll have to pay resell for if I want it anyway. If I hit retail cool, but if I want it bad enough & I strike out, I’m gonna just sell some shoes I have & buy what I want. Sat around for too many years hesitating on getting what I want, time just passing us by.
trade a bunch of shoes you’ve bought for retail years ago and worn out they paying top dollar for used shoes now days

I bought a pair of Breds for $500.

Listing said "worn once" and I knew it was legit when I took them out of the box.

Looked and smelled like a brand new pair.

...even as a germaphobe I felt fine with it.
I can’t knock it, if it works for you that’s great, you’re going to save so much more money than me on heat, but I can’t do it for anything over retail I need DS!

Funny that some people have a problem paying resell for shoes the like and would wear but will buy multiple trash pairs for less and keep those monstrosities rotting in their closet, even if they total for more than resell for the pair they like.

Just pay resell if you really want a pair, it’s far more satisfying than settling for other ones.

Funny that some people have a problem paying resell for shoes the like and would wear but will buy multiple trash pairs for less and keep those monstrosities rotting in their closet, even if they total for more than resell for the pair they like.

Just pay resell if you really want a pair, it’s far more satisfying than settling for other ones.
Ima be a dog bout my business my whole life I’m not gonna die not living the life I want. My mama told me no, I’m not telling me no 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom