Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

JB just give us a few more OG, or even simple colorways before the OG low line goes off to the deep end :lol:

This. It's stupid to make the OG colorways regional. Who at JB suggests this stuff, and I love the 3 black based OG colorways as much as anyone but enough already. :rolleyes

Did anyone get any tracking updates from Bouncewear or Overkill? Mines haven't updated since the 6th.

My second pair from Oqium finally arrived to the office and I noticed a few little dimples like @Shalin Monk

Anyways, I guess I'll wear this pair first... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Did anyone get any tracking updates from Bouncewear or Overkill? Mines haven't updated since the 6th.

Bouncewear hasn't updated for me either, but I'm being patient. Took me a month to receive Margielas from Netherlands.

Pair from ATAF arrived.  Total of 4 business days from Warsaw to Chicago,double boxed.  Will buy from them again for sure.  Just wish i saw that coupon code before i ordered though! 

I'm surprised they didn't already ship your shoes if it took all those email... lol 

Lol yeah. That's what bothered me about them. Incredibly difficult to contact. Even after I emailed them and requested a refund through their website in the first place, they emailed me asking if this is my confirmed shipping address. Then I had to send a bunch more emails until they eventually cancelled it.

Lol yeah. That's what bothered me about them. Incredibly difficult to contact. Even after I emailed them and requested a refund through their website in the first place, they emailed me asking if this is my confirmed shipping address. Then I had to send a bunch more emails until they eventually cancelled it.
Yeah I tried to contact them about my tracking but they didn't reply back until the day my package got delivered (Monday).... lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom