Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

:lol:

Only thing with no shows is they slip off my feet too much. Need to get those with that silicone thing in the back to prevent slippage.
:lol: just messing w/ you fam. @quise2024, good-looking on that info. I'mma have to look in to those. Especially with summer right around the corner.

Last edited:
Missed my package on Friday ordered Sunday smh hope I can pick them up tomorrow at post or they re deliver tomorrow

Last edited:
Missed my package on Friday ordered Sunday smh hope I can pick them up tomorrow at post or they re deliver tomorrow

if it was usps you couldve requested a redelivery next day ...

i had never heard of this spot before but it was $161.94 w/ VAT(possibly removing which is $20.11) .. i ordered saturday 12:30 ish & they shipped this morning DHL :pimp:

both my pairs overkill & suppa average prices is $155.46/each aka cheaper than us retail + IL tax + shipping & if suppa removes the vat they are $145.41 each :pimp:

bring on better pics of the White/Reds

Last edited:
When in the US what shipping service does bouncewear use? I missed delivery and they aren't at my post office

Also glad I paid 130 can't believe people slept on that just to wait it out for a U.S. release smh

its silly honestly because most of the sites were cheaper than US retail/tax/shipping & actually faster then if you ordered from ndc

Money isn't an issue. I just got this weird feeling saying just wait on it lol 
laugh.gif

its silly honestly because most of the sites were cheaper than US retail/tax/shipping & actually faster then if you ordered from ndc
QFT

Back
Top Bottom