Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Wow ataf just emailed me back they said they put a small price on my package so hopefully I don't get hit with customs fee. They shipped really fast too. Definitely ordering again from them if everything turns out ok

Yeah, these will be worn a lot this year! Also saved a couple for the future
smile.gif

Just not motivated to rock anything else above $160, so these are fall right into my range and style. Classic shoe.
You mean to buy anymore shoes above $160 or to wear any shoes you already own about $160? And I feel you. I'm the same on that when it comes to buying. My limit is $165 shipped.

Do these run the same as every other AJ1? I heard the black/red lows ran a bit larger than expected, did I hear wrong?
Slightly larger, but you could do TTS and still be ok.

I know i ll end up coing the white / red but they look like the weakest of the 3 so far..... Yet clean n. Simple

Just got my lows in from bouncewear. Got hit with customs I think. They put it down like I got two pairs at 144 euros each and I only ordered one :smh:
Needless to say I will probably not order from them again unless it's a really hot release.

I'm going to deny my package if I can. I'm not paying customs when I shouldn't have to. Smh

I'm going to deny my package if I can. I'm not paying customs when I shouldn't have to. Smh
I picked mine up at the post office, guy didn't mention anything about customs. Now if he tried to charge me I would have denied it too.

I would pick it up and explain to Postmaster is was a mistake!

Postman can do anything they want with a package!

Add Postage, Clear Customs, Fix the weight of the package, Etc etc etc etc 

Just got my lows in from bouncewear. Got hit with customs I think. They put it down like I got two pairs at 144 euros each and I only ordered one :smh:
Needless to say I will probably not order from them again unless it's a really hot release.

I picked mine up at the post office, guy didn't mention anything about customs. Now if he tried to charge me I would have denied it too.

if its less than $25 denying the package is more hassle than anything honestly... your prbly STILL under us retail/tax/shipping if not right at it & you could ask for it to be waived in general before flatly denying it because of possible customs

Last edited:
Mine was $33 and they said I had two pair when I really had one so it came out to $78 after everything

Mine was $33 and they said I had two pair when I really had one so it came out to $78 after everything
talk it out with the PO espicially if theres a clear mistake.. these euro spot's barely want to deal with us customers as is because of our impatience & neeed right now attitudes, getting orders sent back for unpaid customs could be the right annoyance to cut the us off totally

Last edited:
Last time I got hit with customs was with the Concords but I knew in advance as soon as the package was shipped out.

talk it out with the PO espicially if theres a clear mistake.. these euro spot's barely want to deal with us customers as is because of our impatience & neeed right now attitudes
I didn't pay anything though, if I get a letter in the mail or am bored one day and got to ship something out I'll do so

Just got my lows in from bouncewear. Got hit with customs I think. They put it down like I got two pairs at 144 euros each and I only ordered one
mean.gif

I've ordered from them multiple times...no customs fees.  But I am at an overseas APO (military) address....so maybe we don't get hit?  Even though I am overseas my address is considered "stateside" lol.  The order leaves Belgium, goes all the way to the states, and then back to Germany lol

:lol: that doesn't make sense but good that you don't get hit with customs

You mean to buy anymore shoes above $160 or to wear any shoes you already own about $160? And I feel you. I'm the same on that when it comes to buying. My limit is $165 shipped.

Yeah, JB is creeping out of my wearable price range, but since I never owned a pair of Bred Hi's and definitely not paying current resale prices, I'm good with these at $130!

Too old to impress anyone with my kicks, and too big for anyone to say something to my face, so I'll get what I like :smile:

Last edited:
Unless they bring out royals or shadows or I find any Breds on sale, I think I'm done with these lows for a minute.

Not interested in white/red or white/blue, if released. White/grey were plain enough, but at least they have some flash in the 3M.

Back
Top Bottom