Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

FA Pair came today In the bag of death! Box was banged up but shoes were perfect

Getting Low Balled on my Grey Low's on Flea Bay!

Wait till people realize these are not dropping IN Da US
I don't think the masses who are checking these understand l!!

I'm gonna let my pairs simmer

Last edited:
FA Pair came today In the bag of death! Box was banged up but shoes were perfect

Getting Low Balled on my Grey Low's on Flea Bay!

Wait till people realize these are not dropping IN Da US
I don't think the masses who are checking these understand l!!

I'm gonna let my pairs simmer

Depends on size, pairs are still available internationally.

If I wouldn't have went with a 12 I'd be thuggin it out with no socks too
nthat.gif

Lol thanks Guys
I do have socks but the no show kind and actually got a extra pair of thin insoles in them to stop the heel slippage since these sz8.5 fit like a 9 but now with extra insoles it's all good

It's been a while since ordering shoes from overseas so please correct me if I'm wrong . . .

Today I ordered the white/grey lows from overseas realizing they might not make it stateside and I see that I was charged VAT tax. If I remember correctly VAT tax does not apply to US orders right?

If so, when should I email them to get the VAT tax refunded back to me? I'm afraid that they will cancel my order if I do it immediately?

Any insight would be appreciated.

bighead balrog bighead balrog It depends on the site whether or not they choose to remove VAT. Some places do it automatically and some you'd have to e-mail them. Which site did you order off of?

Finally some movement on order from ATAF, had me lightweight worried for a bit not seeing any changes on the tracking for 10 days

Manager at my fta said the grey are on his manifest... well see.

Also for anybody that still looking for breds, try to stock locate. I doubled up about 2 weeks ago by doing that.

It's been a while since ordering shoes from overseas so please correct me if I'm wrong . . .

Today I ordered the white/grey lows from overseas realizing they might not make it stateside and I see that I was charged VAT tax. If I remember correctly VAT tax does not apply to US orders right?

If so, when should I email them to get the VAT tax refunded back to me? I'm afraid that they will cancel my order if I do it immediately?

Any insight would be appreciated.

bighead balrog bighead balrog It depends on the site whether or not they choose to remove VAT. Some places do it automatically and some you'd have to e-mail them. Which site did you order off of?

Ordered from Suppastore

bighead balrog bighead balrog Hmm, I never ordered from them but maybe someone on NT has and could shed some light for you.

Ordered from Suppastore

bighead balrog bighead balrog Hmm, I never ordered from them but maybe someone on NT has and could shed some light for you.

I ordered from there as well.. One member told me they removed VAT after emailing them (in German). I would have emailed them but can't translate it right.

use google translate to email them

type out your email & then copy paste it into the translator(change it to german) copy & paste what they change/translate into your email...

Manager at my fta said the grey are on his manifest... well see.

Also for anybody that still looking for breds, try to stock locate. I doubled up about 2 weeks ago by doing that.

Another retailer told me the greys were pushed back :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom