Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

laugh.gif

forgot about the shadows. im hoping for one more pair of royal lows. id double up on all 3 black based colors. never need another shoe w ones

View media item 1755836
View media item 1755839
Wore these the other night with sneaker shields and they still creased/folded haha.. Regardless they are still comfortable and royal cw too

Those creases ain't bad brother, I wear mines too with shields and they crease on same spots but better than the whole toe area ! Since these are roomy you don't feel shields in them at all :smokin

Good looks regardless since I doubt people knew :lol:

Would be nice is villa had coupon codes but looks like most are heading to eBay and copping for less on there

People can't win here with their denim. Y'all act like it's either too baggy or too slim never just letting people rock it the way they like. No one wins with denim on nt

People can't win here with their denim. Y'all act like it's either too baggy or too slim never just letting people rock it the way they like. No one wins with denim on nt
in pics jeans look way baggier than in real life so something that looks fine might look ridiculous on here

That toebox fold is no joke. If you told me those were cardboard replicas I would believe you.

My pair are starting to do the same thing.

Yea it's bad. It's only 2 wears too. 1 to a college football game and 1 to work. I drive a stick shift so that probably doesn't help. I think the breds were a nicer quality and that's saying a lot

But the right foot looks worse than the left. A lot of my sneakers have what I call 'clutch foot' on the left shoe LOL after the black gums I knew what these, blk/red, were as soon as I took em out the box. Put em back in the box and straight back to Nike. So bad I haven't considered a low since...

Last edited:
Damn they look so good out of the box and first time on feet, but those creases are awful. Jordan 1's usually look good with some creases, I'm not too anal about them in general, but with these material it's a bad look. These are fixing to become my beaters quick :frown:

Back
Top Bottom