Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

There only being a 7.5 left doesn't refute my point that they are nasty af, haha. Just means some dudes are going to be real disappointed when they can't resell for more than retail.

Still confused how highs are $160 and these are $130 but they couldn't have done the remastered leather? These would fly off the shelves based on the quality a lone

There only being a 7.5 left doesn't refute my point that they are nasty af, haha. Just means some dudes are going to be real disappointed when they can't resell for more than retail.

trust me, I wasn't implying that I am disappointed I can't get them....... I wouldn't pay a dime for them. I was just shocked when I saw the size options.

Chill man
roll.gif
lol...i am actually confused as to why that was posted.....i wasnt referring to the leg warmers 

the only size left on jimmy jazz is 7.5...... :x :smh:
if they make each shoe the same quality as the sbb then I'll be a little more willing to pay.

Sbb quality? You must not own any of the lows because the quality seems to be on par with the black toes from 2013 . So expecting that jump in quality is asking a little too much. The blue metallic highs , sure or at least the quality of the UNCs.

Sbb quality? You must not own any of the lows because the quality seems to be on par with the black toes from 2013 . So expecting that jump in quality is asking a little too much. The blue metallic highs , sure or at least the quality of the UNCs.

I do own lows (blk/red and wht/red) but I don't own the blk toes. if they are all the same quality then I don't want the blk toes. you're prob right on asking too much but it wouldn't cost them any more to make the consumer MUCH more happy.

They all went on discount soon as they released tho and sat on shelves for almost a year lol
folks still bought them though....i may be in the minority but if they trash, i aint buying regardless of price drop.....but i get your point

Man, if I could get them for 79 shipped that would be ideal for the double. Still 95 isn't bad, repped for the link my dude!

Good looking out on that Flash sale from OS Life :pimp:
Repped!

Copped a pair for my little brother [emoji]9745[/emoji]️[emoji]9745[/emoji]️[emoji]9745[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Good looking out on the link, grabbed the 10 earlier. Been wanting a pair but couldn't justify $130 for em, not bad for >100. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom