Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

So once the blue and white metallic lows release all the low Og colourways have been released? Neutral grey and white/red. Could someone please post a pic of OG lows if they have it please?

I thought that was just me and thinking the lows felt bigger on feet. I finally wore my Chicago 1 Low and noticed heel slipping, even with Stance socks. Doesn't matter tho, folks are sleeping on the Chicago 1 Low. The leather is much better when compared to the Royal 1 Low that I picked up.

For me no slippage. This is my only 1 lows (balked at the breds and royals due to the poor reviews seen), but to me they fit like the 2015 high molds. I have the CMs, UNC, and Chi highs (although Chi highs are DS now) and they definitely are more loose than 2013 trinity highs. So bottom line: to each their own. I would suggest TTS for a more comfortable ride if you are used to 2013 high feel or if you're comfortable with a TTS on 2015 highs. 

The Chis are prob the best low of the recent releases, the leather feels great, I should have skipped on the shadows and Breds and bought a few pair of Chis

I wear sz 8.5 in all Nike air maxes and the 8.5 on the 1s lows fits like a 9 but the sz 8 on the lows 1s fit better length wise but is too narrow for my feet so I stuck with 8.5 in all my lows if that helps and plus I stick in sneaker shields and a half insole on the rear of the shoes and they fit well and a lot more comfortable than the sz 8. Hope that helps

I put these half insoles from eBay on the heel area UNDER the stock Nike insoles so that I don't feel them to make the shoe fit more true to size ! You can take them off anytime , rinse them off with water . Air dry and re use them the next day for another pair of shoe that fits a little loose ( aka new balances)
This process hasn't let me down :smokin

View media item 1932453

I wear sz 8.5 in all Nike air maxes and the 8.5 on the 1s lows fits like a 9 but the sz 8 on the lows 1s fit better length wise but is too narrow for my feet so I stuck with 8.5 in all my lows if that helps and plus I stick in sneaker shields and a half insole on the rear of the shoes and they fit well and a lot more comfortable than the sz 8. Hope that helps

I put these half insoles from eBay on the heel area UNDER the stock Nike insoles so that I don't feel them to make the shoe fit more true to size ! You can take them off anytime , rinse them off with water . Air dry and re use them the next day for another pair of shoe that fits a little loose ( aka new balances)
This process hasn't let me down :smokin

View media item 1932453

I usually stick a force field and a regular cheap additional insole when a pair runs too big. This is a great idea. Will definitely order and try them out. Thanks!

I usually stick a force field and a regular cheap additional insole when a pair runs too big. This is a great idea. Will definitely order and try them out. Thanks!

Yea and put them UNDER the stock Nike insoles , I had to use the blade of a Swiss knife to lift the insoles sometimes when shoes are brand new because it's like Nike glues insoles down a bit lol . I use these half insoles also in my Nike Flyknit racers since fitting is all over the place on those shoes and my new balance 998s

Just copped the Royal 1 lows for 50 bucks now just waiting on the shadows and these to hit at least 70 bucks to cook :smokin

i understand wanting to go down half but these feel true. if the heel slips i usually readjust my foot in the shoe and it feels good. replacing the og insole w something thicker also helps.

still need the chis and blues this month but theres no rush. may double on royals too if i can

i understand wanting to go down half but these feel true. if the heel slips i usually readjust my foot in the shoe and it feels good. replacing the og insole w something thicker also helps.

still need the chis and blues this month but theres no rush. may double on royals too if i can
I went down half a size from my normal (8.5) on the black/grey pair and I regret it. Definitely TTS. Also, need to find the Chi's for under $100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom