Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Should've copped 
tired.gif

Anybody pick up the green swooshless lows? They appear to be the least popular colorway, but apparently I have a thing for unpopular shoes.

I'm just curious how they look in person. Hard to tell online since some pics give them a split pea green hue, while other pics make them look almost brown.

Anybody pick up the green swooshless lows? They appear to be the least popular colorway, but apparently I have a thing for unpopular shoes.

I'm just curious how they look in person. Hard to tell online since some pics give them a split pea green hue, while other pics make them look almost brown.

Definitely green looks like your basic olive color you'd find at old navy or something

I need those pink and those black swoosh less 1s. I thought they would sit but I guess not lol. Did these drop at Niketowns?

Goodness the metallic blue low quality is really good compared to the breds and royals. Is the Chicago low the same quality?

I'd wait it out. I paid $100 shipped for my metallic navy and I regret it a little, but as a 12.5 in 1 lows I couldn't take chances. Y'all normal footers should be able to wait.

Bummed the Chicagos are sold out of 12.5, I'd be in for around 100.

Should we wait it out until that goes cheaper? Maybe %20 even clearance? Seems like a majority in this thread have all gone under $80 or less...

If you want to jump then jump otherwise I'll would wait too.

I only need Royal 1s, Shadows and Chicagos to finish the OG low collection

Got my swooshless in today. They smell like **** and the leather quality really isn't good. Not sure what people are raving about. I like the way they look that's about it.

Got my swooshless in today. They smell like **** and the leather quality really isn't good. Not sure what people are raving about. I like the way they look that's about it.

The more I look at them the less I like them. They look cheap, like the material is starting to look like monotone elephant print or something lol

Mine smell like dress shoes and have great quality leather. I only got the green pair so maybe one of the other two had worse quality but the leather on mine is amazing for a Jordan.
Interior is fake suede though..

@brad2012  Well, that sucks. Do you think these are fake leather? The leather on all my pairs were nice although my set was varied. 

In terms of leather quality & softness, the black ns had the softest leather and kinda had less shine too it and more a satin skin feel. The troopers were similar but had a little more of a shine or maybe PU coat?, then arctics which had more of a smoother gloss it seems if that makes sense. Don't know if i can capture the details on camera. All very similar though. Anyone else have these difference? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom