Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

THat hangtag is flames though.  
nthat.gif

View media item 2168278
Wdywt? Just got em this week. Gotta say Im in love with em. So much so that I went ahead and copped the 2 other counterparts. Breds and royals. I finally figured out my size in lows is a 12. So next on the list is the Chi's then its the OG trinity for the lows White/gray, white/metallic red, white/metallic navy

I'm a fan of the lows (and all the AJ1s).  i've been rocking the low chi's, navys, and reds all summer.  the only thing missing is higher quality.

I just picked up the black swooshless on eBay two weeks ago and let me tell you,.. these swooshless are straight money.  got em for $120 DS, the leather is insane, the insides are butter suede, waxed laces with gold tips are premium.

if you like the lows and don't have a swooshless, you're missing the best option by FAR.  great deal, so slept on.  I don't personally care for the photos of the olive or white, but the black is dope.  got tons of compliments walking around Flight 23 a couple of days ago.

Ya I been trying to get the swooshless black/white pair. We gotta worry about fakes with those? Goat hasn't had my size ever and I am always skeptical about eBay

I'm a fan of the lows (and all the AJ1s).  i've been rocking the low chi's, navys, and reds all summer.  the only thing missing is higher quality.

I just picked up the black swooshless on eBay two weeks ago and let me tell you,.. these swooshless are straight money.  got em for $120 DS, the leather is insane, the insides are butter suede, waxed laces with gold tips are premium.

if you like the lows and don't have a swooshless, you're missing the best option by FAR.  great deal, so slept on.  I don't personally care for the photos of the olive or white, but the black is dope.  got tons of compliments walking around Flight 23 a couple of days ago.

Cheapest sz 12 option is 299 bucks [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I should've doubled up on the swooshless blacks, I wear them too much lol. Meanwhile arctics and whites have been sitting in their boxes.

Seen the shadows at my local footlocker for $55.

I Should probably pick those up lol

These are great beaters. Like I have the breds and I actually wore them alot more than I thought I would

View media item 2176272
I DESPERATELY need these two in a size 12. I went to my local Villa yesterday and saw they had the blue pair marked down to $69.99. Excellent, that's how much I'm looking to pay. I ask them if they had any size 12's in stock, she came back with an 11.5 and 13 SMFH. She checked every Villa in the city and there are no size 12's anywhere in Cleveland. Now I'm on a hunt to find both of these in a size 12 for super cheap.

Don't think you will find white/grey that low since EU only

But bigger size I guess anything is possible

Don't think you will find white/grey that low since EU only

But bigger size I guess anything is possible

Nah, I'm expecting to pay a lil hefty on the White/Grey. I've located one pair. Trying to find at least two more so I can negotiate a price instead of jumping at the first pair I see...

Back
Top Bottom