Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

End is charging $10 over retail. It's a UK retailer, where MSRP on these is like 115 GBP. Convert that to dollars and you get $160. Add a $10 buffer for fluctuations and you get the $170 retail price. End isn't really taxing, IMO--it's just British.
Add in a “conversion fee” for us in Asia then. Because END is asking S$355 for Jordan 6s that retail for S$269. $340 for Jordan 4s that retail for S$269 and S$240 for those NG lows that retailed for S$209 + S$28 shipping.

I'm kind of disappointed with this release, I prefer my Dunk By You

20210626_143818.jpg

Are the new OG Fitting big like the old OG pairs?

remember had to size down on those
I’d say they fit a bit more tight in the toe box, but the length is the same. I have two pairs of the 2015s OG and with a 9.5 I can fit another insole in it for extra comfort. As of right now, that is not the same for the NG. Then again my Chicago lows are so worn I had to put that replacement shim on the heel, so the leather is nice and broken in.

Last edited:
My pair just arrived and I wish I would have gone down a half size due to the lack of padding around the sock liner/ankle area. I have normal width feet by the way and prefer a snug fit.

Not in a rush either but I def want a pair. Been waiting on this colorway a while but not in a rush to pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom