Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These dope!!

((Not going crazy on toebox/swoosh size. Happy they giving us OG lows with solid materials and colorways. Won’t touch phat lows. And my NG1 low one of my most worn shoes, so damn versatile.))

C085C64F-F5AE-43D4-98CE-7B03A7F93156.jpeg

Mystic men's pairs were way to shiny, I opted for a women's pair in my men's size. Has a longer tongue, less gloss and better leather.

Bro I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I got a mens and womens pair of the Mystics and I swore the womens pair had slightly better blue leather and the black leather is a tad less shiny. Both are great quality tho especially compared to all the non OG lows we were getting.

Bro I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I got a mens and womens pair of the Mystics and I swore the womens pair had slightly better blue leather and the black leather is a tad less shiny. Both are great quality tho especially compared to all the non OG lows we were getting.
Naw you not tripping, the blue is even different....also look at the tongue length on each...imo, women's pairs tend to be a lot better then men's in terms of quality. I got neutral Grey's in women's and they better then men's.

Yea and they 💩 on SBBs and NGs in every way including c/w, quality AND materials.
Eh it’s apples to oranges.
I tripled on mystic navys and I ain't mad....

1. Mystic
2. Powder
3. EX
4. Coral
5. Neutral
6. SBB

This is my order.
No knock on mystics cause I have those as well. You’re just like the only person I’ve heard say those other two you mentioned are all out trash lol. Just thought that was kind of a stretch considering they’re the exact same shoe as the mystics just a different color. And I’d argue that the materials are good and basically the same on all of them. Mystics are great but definitely not anything special warranting a triple up tho lol

The mystic navy's are dope. I ended up with 3 pairs. 1 pair was a half size too large for me but they're already worn. No regrets owning 3 pairs. The colorway is understated and works as a daily wear shoe. Quality is really nice for Nike/JB. Probably has the most buttery black leather I've handled on a jordan 1 in the past decade.

I also doubled up on sbb/ng/powder blue. Maybe I'm just insane.

Last edited:
So in other words, I'm out of my right mind bc I spent a few hundred on 3 pairs of inexpensive kicks that I like alot and want to keep in my rotation for years to come? Dudes double, triple, quadruple and even 5x on all kinds of different kicks all the time for various reasons and it's normal, but bc YOU deem a shoe "barely ok" I'm out of my mind for tripling up? 🤣 So if you decided the kicks are acceptable then I'm no longer out of my mind for trippling? 🤦🏾‍♂️

The mystic navy's are dope. I ended up with 3 pairs. 1 pair was a half size too large for me but they're already worn. No regrets owning 3 pairs. The colorway is understated and works as a daily wear shoe. Quality is really nice for Nike/JB. Probably has the most buttery black leather I've handled on a jordan 1 in the past decade.

I also doubled up on sbb/ng/powder blue. Maybe I'm just insane.
What size was the pair that was to big?

Back
Top Bottom