Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

slept on this release, literally. working graveyard sucks sometimes...

tried a few spots the past couple of days here in SoCal. no luck. if anyone can PM me to certain spots for an 8.5, it would be greatly appreciated!

Gonna get rid of my pair smh, the narrow fit is unbearable, and it's literally on ONE shoe, the left shoe...

I was going to reply to your original post about this problem but I forgot. I have the same issue only with the left shoe. Except it's near my pinky toe where the shoe causes a little pain

I wear 9.5 in 2013 bred highs. My cousin ended up selling me his size 8.5 lows for retail. Now I have 2 pairs of lows; a size 9 that has a very slight heel slippage and a 8.5 that kinda pushes on my pinky toes. Such uncooperative feet. 
sick.gif
Get rid of the 8.5. If you normally wear an 9.5 no way the 8.5 will be comfy for extended wear.
slept on this release, literally. working graveyard sucks sometimes...
tried a few spots the past couple of days here in SoCal. no luck. if anyone can PM me to certain spots for an 8.5, it would be greatly appreciated!
Drop SUPP a PM...maybe he can point you in the right direction. It's weird how it seems like Cali gets shafted on a lot of Jordan releases.

I might be in the minority, but I don't see the appeal of the metallic joints...
No, you arent. I dont like the highs or the low mockups. It's just too basic for my taste.

Wouldn't the color code say 'metallic' red if that was what was releasing? How did people pull Chicagos and metallic reds out of the description given? Not a fan of the metallics either

Last edited:
^They are one of the more rare OG Jordans. Few pairs exist and even fewer pictures exist. They're also a pretty classic and clean colorway.

For those still looking…

Get rid of the 8.5. If you normally wear an 9.5 no way the 8.5 will be comfy for extended wear.

Drop SUPP a PM...maybe he can point you in the right direction. It's weird how it seems like Cali gets shafted on a lot of Jordan releases.

Yeah I ended up helping a buddy out by selling him my 8.5 pair.

Last edited:
so, after checking etc..i think tts works fine for me..not sure if half smaller would be better..going to state that every jordan1head who passed on these will regret it..the sneaker is PERFECT. quality wise, their leathers are EXACTLY the same as the jordan 1 knicks that released in 2013 so they pass.

How are the quality on these black and red lows? Thinking of picking a pair up but want the quality to be at least like the 2013 hi tops.

How are the quality on these black and red lows? Thinking of picking a pair up but want the quality to be at least like the 2013 hi tops.

The quality is pretty much the same as the 2013 black/red highs and black toes. Definitely not as nice as the shadows or black/white's.

got 2 pairs in. these look good, quality is meh. Wish it had more padding on the ankle. They do look good tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom