Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Slightly bigger? Let me know what differences you see cause I don’t see the 85 or the big swoosh of the 2010’s lows.
Maybe you never owned a pair?
IMG_7278.jpeg

Those og 85 lows looks Amazing!!
I'm saying like they look really good my girl got the last retro of them and I couldn't get myself a pair because of that god awful keto swoosh. I'm very happy about these I refuse to entertain new air Jordan 1 lows I hated the phat series I hated what they did to these but anyways glad to see them back to normal😭

I wear mine surprisingly more than any other shoe I have. They are my first pair of lows and I honestly thought about returning them because i prefer the highs. Glad i gave them a chance 😂.
I'm actually thinking about selling a DS pair of highs I have.

I could double on the lows and be content until the 85 black toe drops.

Only reason I haven't done it is because I have yet to break in a pair of 85s and my only experience in them thus far has been uncomfortable.

I’d like to see the 85 ng lows side by side with the version from a couple yrs ago. I had 2 pairs and recently sold my DS double up to get ready for these. My first pair is kinda run down.

Grabbed these from Atmos while in Tokyo over the weekend.
IMG_8030.jpeg

Favourite drop of SNKRS day (in the UK) without a doubt.

Didn't cop unfortunately but the appreciation is there. I'm usually OG on Lows or nothing but these are straight fire.

Grabbed these from Atmos while in Tokyo over the weekend.
IMG_8030.jpeg
It’s the same midsole paint they used on the Atmosphere lows and the AMM Air Ships. Should scrub right off with some shoe cleaner. Suspect the shoe looks a lot better without the dehydrated pee stains.

Definitely looks more dayglow orange piss than my AMMs. Haven’t tried scrubbing them off yet, but they don’t have globbed spots all over. They went OD to compliment the distressed denim and I’m not here for it

Its crazy that they preage midsoles in the first place... but to use something that simply washes off with water... whats the point?

To be fair, I used a ton of soap (Nulifekicks Antidote) and a brush, but yeah, why are they doing the pee stains and why is it so easy to remove?

Back
Top Bottom