Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'm good with SBB 2.0 and Black toes.. considering keeping my NG's but might just get two of these and off the OG lows.

I love my 85s but I can't just abandon my other lows yet.

Cements lows are probably one of my favorite sneakers of this year.

Idk if we will ever get a black toe 85 and I would assume it to be years out from now if we ever do.

I gotta take what I can get for now and as my love for the 1 low continues to evolve I can't just abandon the OGs just yet.

Got my pair. Will keep on ice for next spring and summer. Typically I am a size 8 in 1s but with the thicker padding I could have gone up to an 8.5 and been just fine.

Got my pair. Will keep on ice for next spring and summer. Typically I am a size 8 in 1s but with the thicker padding I could have gone up to an 8.5 and been just fine.
You say that until they break in lol. I’m a true 11 with the wide feet. It’s snug but you have to break them in (which was quick) they are way more comfortable and better fitting. Did you go down .5 size?

SOMEWHERESQUAD

I left them in cart for a few hours for it to work

I don't mind the Black Toes. It's my favorite 1 CW. I did the sail lace swap and they look good IMO.

Still have the Black Toe Highs from 2016 in good condition too. Thankfully because who knows what they're gonna do to the "re-imagined" pair. Expecting Vel-Cro closures instead of laces or something.

I don't mind the Black Toes. It's my favorite 1 CW. I did the sail lace swap and they look good IMO.

Still have the Black Toe Highs from 2016 in good condition too. Thankfully because who knows what they're gonna do to the "re-imagined" pair. Expecting Vel-Cro closures instead of laces or something.

They did patent Breds...suede Royals...aged Chicago's.

Canvas Black toes on the way.

IMG_5814.jpeg

Gotta love that factory press on the tech fleece. 🤣

SOMEWHERESQUAD

I left them in cart for a few hours for it to work
grabbed a 13 double as well, thanks

Back
Top Bottom